• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Osgood improved to 10-2 this postseason. It was his 100th career playoff game and his 55th victory - his 48th for Detroit, passing Hall of Famer Terry Sawchuk for the franchise record.

CONGRATZ TO OZZIE !!

Yeah, back in the finals! I was really hoping on playing Pittsburg. This is going to be a good series.

Dallas gave us a good run. After game 5 I was sort of worried, but I got myslef so pumped up before this game. there wasn't anyway that the wings were going down tonight.

STANLEY. CUP. FINALS.

This is going to be interesting because one of my best friends is a die hard Penguins fan. I've already started the trash talk! :)

Osgood improved to 10-2 this postseason. It was his 100th career playoff game and his 55th victory - his 48th for Detroit, passing Hall of Famer Terry Sawchuk for the franchise record.

CONGRATZ TO OZZIE !!

that's awesome, E! :thumbup:

CONGRATZ TO OZZIE !!

Didn't realize this. Good job Ozzie. You really helped pull us through.

OZZIE!!!

OZZIE!!!

OZZIE!!!

What a game by the Wings!!!!!! Drake was awesome, Hank and Dats were Hank and Dats, Cleary had a much much better game. The penalty kill was outstanding. Osgood was great again as well as the defense.

The only negative was the dumb penalties we took (McCarty and Lilja basically) can't afford to do that against Pittsburgh. But they might not be in the lineup if Franzen and Chelios are back.

Oh yeah and Morrow is a douchebag for trying to hurt Lidstrom. He is going golfing while we are going to the Stanley Cup!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!