• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream
Just watched the third period. Morrow is officially a total douchebag for the late hit on Lidstrom.

Agreed, but Nick seems okay and Morrow can go back to his millions, fancy cars and mansion and sit all summer and relax. Gee, when you think of it, even an NHL loser douchebag was quite a life!

Agreed, but Nick seems okay and Morrow can go back to his millions, fancy cars and mansion and sit all summer and relax. Gee, when you think of it, even an NHL loser douchebag was quite a life!

True.

I don't buy into any ref conspiracy, but it is annoying how Ott has had free reign to slash and spear this series, Morrow can throw an unquestionably late hit, and it all goes unseen. But if Homer farts to close to a guy, he gets called.

:lol: You could give him a Finnish song to sing on his next CD :P

I maintain it's the coolest sounding language in the world.

I have an idea, how about "IHANAA LEIJONAT IHANAA"? :lol: How's that coming for you? It has to be your tune of the moment! :P

I think the 3rd period tonight we saw one of the reasons hockey isn't very marketable, 15mins of play with no break, which was fing awesome

Even with a 3 goal lead those seconds seemed to be coming off the clock way too slow.

The Wings had a lot of chances the other night, but they either did not get a rebound (except Hulder's goal) or missed the entire net on the shot.....

Ozzie has been scored on blocker side a few times in this series.... There is a pattern and the Wings D needs to realize this and so does Ozzie...

I missed the game due to be sick.... I was in bed for the last 7 hours passed out...

Can anyone fill me in on the goals that were scored? Were they rebounds?

Also, can you fill me in on what side Dallas scored on Ozzie? And what is going on with Chelios and Lidstrom?

goal 1: draper scores with his chin

goal 2: pav buries loose puck in the low slot

goal 3: drake scores garbage goal in the crease

goal 4: hank shorty breakaway backhand deke wrister into open net

I don't buy into any ref conspiracy, but it is annoying how Ott has had free reign to slash and spear this series, Morrow can throw an unquestionably late hit, and it all goes unseen. But if Homer farts to close to a guy, he gets called.

Hate to say it, but that's basically a conspiracy.

Anyone notice Lids in the background :D

Oh my god! I don't know why I find it so shocking that he's there, but I do. It sort of feels like how it would feel to look across the room at a frat party and see your dad taking a beer bong. Not that I'd know anything about how that feels... :blushing:

goal 1: draper scores with his chin

goal 2: pav buries loose puck in the low slot

goal 3: drake scores garbage goal in the crease

goal 4: hank shorty breakaway backhand deke wrister into open net

I'm really shocked that first goal wasn't waived off. I was so sure that they would, since Draper was in Turco's way in the blue.

I just watched some of the highlight goals.....

It was great to see the Wings got some loose pucks ands rebounds....

A little disappointing that Robidas (spelling?) scored like how he did... It was blocker side once again and looked like a repeat to a certain point of the goal in game 1 or 2.... On the flip side... It looked like Ozzie played really tight...

I just watched some of the highlight goals.....

It was great to see the Wings got some loose pucks ands rebounds....

A little disappointing that Robidas (spelling?) scored like how he did... It was blocker side once again and looked like a repeat to a certain point of the goal in game 1 or 2.... On the flip side... It looked like Ozzie played really tight...

Ozzy was solid all game, but awesome in the third. They had many great scoring chances that he turned aside. Dallas was rallying in the third and Osgood shut the door.

Unbelievable effort. Way to step up Drapes and Drake, Dats and Z, and Ozzie, when it counted most! Way to put the Stars away in their own rink! Way to shut it down the last ten minutes when the Stars were giving it all they had!

Way to play like Champions!