• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 4, Stars 1

Rate this topic

The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup. The Detroit Red Wings are going to play for the Stanley Cup.

That Was Great!!! "Watching" with all of you made it even better!!! WTG WINGS!

I think a chat application like the one that justin.tv has would be awesome for this board. Would save all the refreshing of this board over and over again. :)

YES!!! FINALS!!!

All of the players I've learned to love - Ott,Ribeiro,Turco & Morrow,have to go golfing now.

I'm heartbroken.

The curse is also broken,at least for now.

Are you ready for the Crosby this/Crosby that commentary,Edi?

Edited by FinRedWing

time to F up that middle cry baby ***** crosby

I love Sid but yeah! Screw that little punk ass *****! I'm screwing up his jersey and hiding it in the corner of my closet for this series. Let's go Detroit!!

According to the PbP guys, nobody has touched the trophy since 1995.

Umm, no. Yzerman took it off the ice in 2002.

Please, NHL: get us Bob Cole and Harry Neale. They're boring, but at least they know their stuff.

lol... i was just tellin' my GF that exact same thing when they were spewing that incorrect garbage.