• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

TheCaptain19

Osgood/Turco exchange

Rate this topic

781125312359bb3414e3c2f75483c777-getty-80994533rm024_detroit_red_w.jpg

did anyone else notice the osgood/turco handshake? am i crazy or did it look tense? ozzie kept talking to turco and turco, looking like a bit of a b****, just stared at osgoods chest being short. looked like he said something like "ya" then moved on while osgood kept talking at him. anyone else notice this or just me? i mean turco did call him "gutless".

Edited by TheCaptain19

Yeah, I definitely noticed it too. I was pretty pissed how TurDco just blew Ozzy off. Just goes to show who the "classless" one is. He ought to thank the Wings for letting him win two games, with one being at the Joe!

I saw this too and I could have swore I read his lips saying " Not bad for a backup" or something along that line!

Either way great game and Turco is headed where he belongs!

WHAT?!

I am so rewinding my tape and checking that.

I noticed that too. I saw the end of Osgood talking with Ribiero on CBC. It seemed similar to how the situation with Turco went. Osgood kept talking to him even though he had already passed him.

Just makes Oz look like the bigger and better person. Boo to Turco and Ribiero.

I thought it might have been just me.... very curious indeed.... :g:

I mean its an emotional game and the were battling for 6 games so you can't really expect him to just shrug it off. I remember a game when Chelios declined to stay out for the handshake after a killer series... could have been considered classless but I don't blame him, he just waged war with these guys and couldn't bring himself to do it at the moment!

Any word on the review? Did he say something about a backup like I thought?