• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
starsfan13

To all wings fans...

Rate this topic

I would like to show my appreciation to all the wings fans (except for the ones at game 3 in dallas that were chanting stars suck!). CONGRATS! The better team won. No excuses here. I wish your team the best of luck in the finals, i HATE sid the kid, he whines waaaay too much.

Prediction: Wings in 6!!

PS: in 1997-1998 season, the wings beat the stars in the playoffs to go on to win the cup!.....dallas won the cup the following season...

Could next year be our year??

I would like to show my appreciation to all the wings fans (except for the ones at game 3 in dallas that were chanting stars suck!). CONGRATS! The better team won. No excuses here. I wish your team the best of luck in the finals, i HATE sid the kid, he whines waaaay too much.

PS: in 1997-1998 season, the wings beat the stars in the playoffs to go on to win the cup!.....dallas won the cup the following season...

Here's to hoping you have to get through Detroit again first!

Congrats to Dallas for stepping up and turning it into a series. It was great to watch!

I sure hope so! This year meant a lot to the Stars in terms of experience for their rookies. The Wings played really well and they deserved to win. If we do play against them next year, be prepared! I'm already excited for next year... it should be fun. :yowza:

thanks for nice words and cheers for your team to have even better run next year.

we know how you guys feel being in the same position last year, after beating

two tough opponents and falling to fresher team.

your Stars had great run and was it not for their tough luck with subsequent

opponents they could as well be where the Wings are now. Turco was great

for you and your young D is really reason to smile about the future. some of

your unheralded guys (Ott, Lundqvist) have also had remarkable series against

Wings. I certainly hope Dallas fans get to see the Stars winning the grand

prize again. your team deserves it

I know the pain to see your team getting ousted and I understand how you

feel about this. however, if this gives you a reason to smile and works

encouraging just think of Wings who went similar path last playoffs only

to get to Finals this year. this may as well happen with Stars. and as long

as it doesn't come at the expense of my Wings I'll be keeping my fingers

crossed

Much thanks, hope you stick around for the Finals and thereafter. :beerbuddy:

As long as they have to go through the Wings to get there, I'd want Dallas to have the Cup next year if we can't. Dallas is a great team and it was a great pleasure playing them this round. It was a really good series.

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

Thanks for taking out anaheim and san jose out for us hahaha =D

nah but in all serious its always great to have other loves of hockey on this bored. welcome aboard

CONGRATS! The better team won. No excuses here. I wish your team the best of luck in the finals,

Thanks for the kind words.

Dallas had a great year. Turco was scary for about 5 straight periods there - I'll admit it. Not to many cheap shots, everybody stayed healthy (enough), not too much crashing the net, I will trade you Modano and Zubov for a 9th rder - straight up OK?

Good WCF. Let's go again this time next yr alright? Meet you here.

aloha and mahalo