• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm not that worried guys. The pens have nothing for Detroit. That was a BS goal, shoulda probably been stopped but I'm not going to get on Ozzie's case about it. It was an even worse turnover by Stuart. That's two turnovers by Stuart, one of which he was able to prevent Crosby from breaking away on.

The wings will tie it up in the 2nd...

The Penguins really havent been playing well at all. Brad Stuart bombs a pass and then it deflects off of whatever Red Wings leg right to Osgood. They got a few good bounces to get that goal. Detroit can take care of this. Theyve had some great chances already. Im not worried at all. Pitssburgs defense is BLEAK.

Brad Stuart's pass. <_<

He should also scored of Datsyuk's unbelievable effort behind the Pens goal.

With all the heat Lilja gets I think Stuart makes his fair share of defensive mistakes. I am worried when he is the last man back.

In all honestly, we're lucky we came out of that period down only one. Not our best period by far.

Now NBC can slobber all over Crosby. "HE TOOK A SHOT! HE MADE A PASS! OOOOOH!"

I know what you mean. I'm getting the same feed.

"What a shot by Sidney Crosby. What a pass by Sidney Crosby. What speed by Sidney Crosby".

It's never just Crosby, always SIDNEY CROSBY.

Wings played a pretty ordinary period and in reality are lucky not to be at least 2 or 3 goals down. Our PP is also really bad right now.

I said yesterday I was worried the Wings would sit on their heels and let Pittsburgh crawl back into it, and in the 1st period, that's just what they did.

I sincerely hope the 2nd period features a lot more energy and speed.

What's so dumb about the play, honestly? If that would've gone to Zetterberg's stick nobody would have had a problem with Stuart's play.

It was bad luck.

These announcers are drooling over themselves, reminding people that Detroit has NO GOALS! and they revealed that while the game was going on they were giving each other pep talks about how Pitts would take the lead, they were just "one play away!"

Disgusting.

The Pens shift their forechcheck and overall feistiness into a higher gear, and suddenly the Detroit players look lost. I don't know, they seem to respond badly to fast, irrational play by the opponents.

rafalski stood still. malkin came in with speed. rafalski stuck his knee out. what's more to say? it was the right call

anyway.. i don't think anyone thought the wings would shut the pens out for 4 straight. the goal was inevitable

the wings will answer in the second don't worry y'all :D

somebody let me know if there is a reason to watch NBC's intermission. No Crosby Slurping for me. ;)

The guys at the NBC desk and all smiling and happy because Whiny McPeachFuzz scored.

I am trying to be as un biased as possible here but. That entire last 10 min of play was freakin scripted.

The wings do not just shut down on their Defense and let the pens control the zone like that. :blink:

cbc almost had an orgasm that their "posterboy scored"

watch the replays people. watch the bad pass by Brad Stuart. and the bound on the skates.

is this about revenue? $$$$$$ call me crazy.. or can someone please calm me down. :unsure:

LET GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!...

i feel sick

Edited by tdinc

So Pittburgh dominates for 25% of the period and everyones freaking out. This game could as easily be tied as us being down by more. Settle down people the games not even half over and last I checked we're up 2-0 in the series. We lose and we can very easily get the split setting us to win at home in game 5, they lose and the series is practically over.

no excuses.....

we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....we have to score the next goal.....

Our giveaways are killing us. Osgood has been awesome, but I know he wants that goal back. He should have been quicker on the 5 hole. When Crosby celebrated that goal I thought he was going to take a dump on the ice!

LETS GO WINGS!!!

Come on 'D' lock it up!