• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 3 GDT: Penguins 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

It's funny in that Mike Myers movie where Stephen Colbert goes "MMM MMM, good times." They cut out the part where he says "It's like when they pulled me off that hooker during my intervention". They only play that part after 10:00pm haha

ok, deep breaths. we are a veteran team who has come from behind before at some point. stop whining about the calls, it makes you look like a foolish dumbass. the pens can whine all they want, but we cant go to their whiney world. lets just take it easy and hope that the pens first goal high has subsided.

If there's one thing I can take away from this last period, it's the fact that the Pens are only up because the Wings played poorly, not because they made some huge change and are now better than the were in the first two games.

Here's hoping Babcock and the veterans lit a fire under everyone's asses.

Whiny McPeach Fuzz. That's great. I wouldn't even hate Syndee so much if the media didn't make him sound like the second coming of Christ. Sure, he whines but it's all the drooling over him that makes me hate him.

It's funny in that Mike Myers movie where Stephen Colbert goes "MMM MMM, good times." They cut out the part where he says "It's like when they pulled me off that hooker during my intervention". They only play that part after 10:00pm haha

Gotta love Safe Harbor and the oh-so-fair FCC regulations. That's for another thread though, I imagine.

Its amazing, Datsyuk makes a play that im convinced he could only make behind the net and Stuart doesn't capitalize. Does it get mention? Nope, just a "Datsyuk passes out front". On the other hand, you can hear Doc, Enzo and Pierre jizzing if Crosby even touches the puck.

Its embarrassing.

Detroit will lose this game handily without their special teams. Both PP and PK have been terrible and the Pens are very hard to beat in the Mellon 5 on 5.