• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

kelloggfan

What is up with Stuart?!

Rate this topic

I noticed this has been a terrible game for him, worse since Dallas game 5, but he'll rebound and was one of the best skaters last game so I forgive him. He's also looked better in the 2nd.

What is his deal? Talk about choking! 2 goals on him! Get him outta there!

Hahaha. This is the Stuart I've been watching for 10 years now. He's basically Lila with better offensive skills.

I've actually marveled at how good he's been these playoffs because normally he's coughing up the puck for a prime scoring chance at least once per game.

pittsburgh played their asses off and wings had a terrible game. final score 3-2. dont worry about this game guys, imagine we had more good luck tonight? we mightve won this game even though we didnt play well. win it in 5 on home ice?

No need to start a witch hunt. Maybe he had a bad game but Pitsburgh took it to us more importrantly. On the positive. we looked better in the 3rd. Expect Red Wing hockey next game! Chin up Stewie!!

I don't think the criticism is unfair. He's been inconsistent his whole career, which is why he's been passed around so often from team to team.

He has to bring it every game. Yeah, you're still going to make mistakes from time to time, but he didn't look very willing in this game to do much.

I don't think the criticism is unfair. He's been inconsistent his whole career, which is why he's been passed around so often from team to team.

He has to bring it every game. Yeah, you're still going to make mistakes from time to time, but he didn't look very willing in this game to do much.

Big ******* deal if he's not consistent. We only have three VERY consistent players on this team and they are Nick, Pavs and since March, The Mule. Everyone else (including Z) can be very streaky and inconsistent. Stewey is a great ******* player to have as the NUMBER FOUR D man. If he was our number one D, I'd be worried like all hell but he is 4 and plays the part accordingly.

Stuart had a bad game tonight and made a few bad decisions. I don't think tonight was that big of a deal everyone has their bad games and tonight was his. Granted his first mistake led to Crosby's first goal. I would like to point out that he made a great recovery play on Crosby coming through the neutral zone which at first everyone though Sid was going to be off to the races.

I don't see anything to worry about yet, the Wings are still up 2-1. I see Game 4 being a lot like tonight's game very intense, I think if the Wings can play a little more physical, get back to closing up the neutral zone, and forcing the Pens into the first big mistake, I see a 3-1 series lead in the Wings future.

What is his deal? Talk about choking! 2 goals on him! Get him outta there!

Relax.

He had 1 bad game out of a whole bunch that were solid.

And unless he gets injured or just totally falls off the face of the planet, there's not a snowball's chance in hell that Lilja, Chelios, or Lebda gets more playing time over him.

Oh damn. I forgot that every Wing has to be perfect in every game or else he starts getting bash. Geez people give it up already. It's ONE bad game and he was playing great prior to it.

Second.

Yes it was not one of Stuart's greatest performances of the year. Everyone is going to have a bad game. He was just pinching up to much most of the time and out of position. Don't put the full blame on him as nobody was really showing up until the 3rd period anyway.

Yeah, Stewie is really stinking it up out there. What's up with Kronner not hitting much tonight?

I warned everyone on the trade deadline that picking up Stuart was a bad choice... have seen him make so many mistakes / giveaways here with the Kings. He's a master of bad decisions. He had an INCREDIBLE game during game 2, but game 3, he went back to his normal self. I hope we get rid of him this off-season.

As for Kronwall not hitting much... has anyone else noticed that Pens are getting out of the way as soon as possible when he is on the ice and bearing down on them??? They know he is there, they feel his presence, and they are worried about getting drilled. I've seen it happen so many times... it's great because they fail to make the right play with the puck as the cower away. Even though he's not racking up the hits, he's accomplishing the same point.