• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

Pens again bemoan lack of obstruction calls

Rate this topic

In this series, just as in every other series since the beginning of hockey, the non-calls are going both ways.

"

BTW, wasn't the shoe on the other foot in the Pens last series?

Guest NumbaSixty-Six
A lot of time he leaves his feet after the hit was made, and as far as I know, nothing is wrong with that.

Excuse me? WTF? how the fudge do u do that?

A lot of time he leaves his feet after the hit was made, and as far as I know, nothing is wrong with that.

and so does the Penguin he hits, they usually leave their feet and land on their ass!

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!

now I am in no way advocating Kronwall injuring Crosby, or saying Kronwall is a perfectly clean hitter, but a Niklas Kronwall leaving his feet to hit a Rutuu is not going to result in Rutuu being injured. Now, a Dion Phaneuf leaving his feet to hit Rutuu might, but you see my point.

I believe the "leave your feet" rule is so guys dont get hit in the head, and to be honest, when Kronwall leaves his feet, he doesnt hit anyone in the head.

QFT.

Excuse me? WTF? how the fudge do u do that?

Have you ever played anything involving physically hitting other people with your body? It's VERY easy to collide with someone and the impact to send you careening over the person you hit. Especially when you're on ice. I do a medieval combat reenactment every weekend - and I manage to pull it off without a sheet of ice under me to help propel me over/through my opponent.

The hard impact that he makes causes both players to leave their feet, just like BowHuntingFool just said also.

Physics and common sense, something that illudes fans from the pit.

Although whining seems to be understood.

Physics and common sense, something that illudes fans from the pit.

Although whining seems to be understood.

Well to be fair - we all got our physics degrees from watching Pronger play last year in the WCF and SCF :hehe: They haven't gotten to "learn" as we have... *snicker*

The "speed" to which he refers is the speed of the refs arm going up each time Pittsburgh goes two minutes without a power play.

Five on five, they're mediocre, even in their own building. They need a parade of power plays and new rule interpretations to get endless power plays.

Yeah, let me translate what the idiot is really saying: "We can't hang with Detroit 5 on 5, so we must play 5 on 4 at all times to have a CHANCE to win".

Nuff said. Man his whining is ridiculous. I don't even know what the hell he's talking about and I'm usually pretty objective. I don't see more obstruction going on than it goes on in every other game in the league. How many times are the refs going to permit people to whack on Holmstrom when the puck is out on the blue line somewhere or along the boards? By rule that shouldn't be allowed either, but if they called everything we'd have 134 penalties per game. Give me a break...CUT IT OUT THERRIEN!

Not if he lifts his feet like he does on 99% of his hits... wanna talk abou dirty...

And if you watch kronwall leaves hit feet (barely) after contact which is perfectly legal, i will admit hit first one against nashville was a total charge and deserved 4 minutes, but after that he controlled himself, i will say the hit on ruutuu was a bit supermanlike. but the refs could give two s***s about ruutuu and he was probably getting some kind of justice, his blast on malone, kennedy, whoever else he pasted were all legal, and all of the ones in the stars and avalanche series were all pretty clean, this guy is a hunter, he dosen't have to leave hit feet to make a huge hit nor does he use forearm or do anything dangerous, he has made a few extremely brutal hip checks and some great shoulder checks so far.

As a representative of the Female Population, we have heard your petition to accept one: Therrien, Michel and two: Crosby, Sidney.

We reject your proposal of a trade and wish you good luck in ridding the male population of these two horrifying examples of your sex.

:)

Ha Ha. I was gonna say, calling them women is insulting to me as a man who loves the ladies :cool: … I guess ill just call them winy ass - douches.

Guest NumbaSixty-Six

I took it too literally(misread).... I thought you were saying something like "He jumped off of them".... I was like wtf?

Why didn't the Preds, Avs and Stars complain about the WINGS obstruction???????

Funny how I read different boards from PENS fans about how they think the Pens outplayed the WINGS when the WINGS outshot them. Detroit had more then a few good chances in the 3rd period to tie the game.

Therrien is a bad coach and is a whiner. His team can't compete with the WINGS 5 on 5.

At times it looks like the WINGS have a 6 on 5 vs the PENS.

I can't stand Therrien.

I hope Dats and Zettie explode tomorrow night with Points and shut his cake hole.

From journalist Ross McKeon, who writes an article depicting the many ways the NHL could improve the finals.

Someone please mute him: Pittsburgh coach Michel Therrien was asked Friday about crowd support at home and he answered by complaining that Detroit was still getting away with interference. We’re not kidding. Go to the video. It’s comical at this point. Therrien’s one-man mission to buy a few more calls has gone past the stage of being embarrassing.

The questioner even mocked Therrien by restating his question. Therrien acknowledged the retort, saying, “I understand your question, but I want to say my point, too.” Laughter ensued. “We like our crowd,” Therrien followed. More laughter.

Please.

I really love how the media is either neutrally reporting this D-bag's antics or painting him as the jackass he truly is.

Edited by Vincanni

I'd love to see their official championship video if, god forbid, the Pens should come back and win this series.

"Down 2 games to none and yet to score a goal, Coach Michel Therrien complained long and hard about obstruction and how many extra ticky-tack penalties he felt should be called on Detroit. Even after winning Game 3, he kept up the whining offensive, and the results speak for themselves..."

<_<

From journalist Ross McKeon, who writes an article depicting the many ways the NHL could improve the finals.

I really love how the media is either neutrally reporting this D-bag's antics or painting him as the jackass he truly is.

McKeon is the best Yahoo analyst. Good to see Therrian is a huge ***** who goes out of his way to whine and ***** and moan, over and over. I really do think it's Torteralla time "Michel, Just shut up with your whining".

Why didn't the Preds, Avs and Stars complain about the WINGS obstruction???????

Funny how I read different boards from PENS fans about how they think the Pens outplayed the WINGS when the WINGS outshot them. Detroit had more then a few good chances in the 3rd period to tie the game.

Therrien is a bad coach and is a whiner. His team can't compete with the WINGS 5 on 5.

At times it looks like the WINGS have a 6 on 5 vs the PENS.

I can't stand Therrien.

I hope Dats and Zettie explode tomorrow night with Points and shut his cake hole.

Because they could hang with us five on five. All they complained about was Holmstrom. The Pens have made it this far on the back of countless power plays.

McKeon is the best Yahoo analyst. Good to see Therrian is a huge ***** who goes out of his way to whine and ***** and moan, over and over. I really do think it's Torteralla time "Michel, Just shut up with your whining".

McKeon's been Wings homer for quite some time and he doesn't even try to hide

his bias. I like his articles and he has some good view at times but I would

exactly show him as indication of what is truth and what's not.