• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
NHLrules?

Im done with the NHL

Rate this topic

hahaha the wings are 1 win from the stanley cup and this ******* is crying.

You're missing the point, it should have been a four game sweep with the games being similar to game 1. As soon as Therrien started crying the rules changed and the Pens PP was given ridiculous chances at important parts of the game. The only reason we have had more PPs at this point is because of the goon fest that was game 2.

You're missing the point, it should have been a four game sweep with the games being similar to game 1. As soon as Therrien started crying the rules changed and the Pens PP was given ridiculous chances at important parts of the game. The only reason we have had more PPs at this point is because of the goon fest that was game 2.

Not true.

The game has no consistency when it comes to penalties.

Its rediculous, how is the league supposed to become respected when no one understands how the game is supposed to be called.

I can understand your frustration, but are you really willing to cast aside your team? I get annoyed by some of the new rules (especially the "delay of game" penalties), but I'm not about to stop cheering for the Wings.

I am and will always be a Wings fan, but as far as supporting the league, for me its over.

I live out of town, I wont be going to the games or buying NHL licensed s*** any more.

I don't know...a lot of us were bitching pretty vociferously about the obstruction and crybaby crap going on then too. Remember what a total tool Marcie Crawford was? Turtle-boy Claudia? Was there ever a bigger cryer than Peter the Jake Forsberg? Douchebaggery didn't just start in the league this season; it's been around a long time.

But they didn't effect the officating's game calling, in the following game, like the way it is now.

things change... sometimes not for the better.

I love hockey and even though Bettman is one of the biggest idiots in the world, it won't change my love for the game. I'm not willing to give up on hockey.

I dont give up on hockey, just the NHL.

Ill still play hockey and watch college hockey.

BTW, how is it college hockey refs are much more consistent?

Must be the speed of the game.

But they didn't effect the officating's game calling, in the following game, like the way it is now.

Yeah...McGeough and Schicky-boy were never affected by Floppa's incessant jaking.

Where is this? They certainly aren't in the WCHA.

A 5 on 3 with less than 10 left in the game in the SCF?

What makes this win all the more sweet is that they did call a BS 5on3 at a crucial moment AND our PK kicked ass - Z was out of his mind - and we still won the freaking game!

The Wings deserved to win this game - not even Therrien can complain because they blew their opportunity.

Enjoy it, or.....go watch the Tigers instead. <_<

1 word for you......Sheppard.............. (WCHA fans know him!)

I'm not done with the NHL, but I am almost done with LGW. Seriously, I can't even read the GDT anymore, it's just a bunch of babies crying about officiating. Let's get real people, there is no conspiracy and the refs are pretty god damn fair. Only a bunch of sorry-ass whining homers like you could ruin a season as special as this one...

We're one win away from the stanley cup. People like you are worse than Crosby & MT at whining. Think about it.

Edited by hak

How many of us (probably many) have long recognized that the dreaded 5-on-3 can be a real blessing, but if you don't score, it quickly turns into a curse. Nothing like killing off a 5-on-3 to get the blood circulating.

Yeah, I get frustrated by the officiating, and the announcers. But, to me, the whole experience of watching sports is going down the tubes.

Remember when:

1. All stadium announcers sounded like Budd Llynch? Now they're all a bunch of screeching banshee, Michael Buffer wanna be's.

2. When TV announcers knew their stuff. I actually muted my TV last night, and watched the game while listening to "Pops Potpourri" on Interlochen Public Radio.

3. You could actually watch a lot of sports on TV. On FOX you could watch replays of the game, or classic games from yesteryear. Now you get the 100th repeat of "Best Damn -- blah, blah, blah!!" On ESPN, you could get games aplenty. Now you get a bunch of a$$holes playing poker. And good old VS. can't get away from the post-game fast enough to get back to their precious cage-fighting or bull-riding.

Sadly, the NHL is just one example among many that idicate how our society is going down the tubes. As soon as the Wings lift the Cup, I'm cancelling my cable, and may have to rely n Ken Kal next season.

I'm not done with the NHL, but I am almost done with LGW. Seriously, I can't even read the GDT anymore, it's just a bunch of babies crying about officiating. Let's get real people, there is no conspiracy and the refs are pretty god damn fair. Only a bunch of sorry-ass whining homers like you could ruin a season as special as this one...

That's what the board is for...so fans can ***** about their frustrations. My personal one is people defending some of the hacks that officiate these games. If you can honestly say that some of O'Hallorans' disallowed goal calls are 'pretty god damn fair' then all I have to ask you is:

What color is the sky in your world?

You are sounding a lot more like Crosby than a lot of the posters here. Peace of mind is just a mouse click (to another site) away.

This game no longer resembles the sport I grew up loving. This has become a game dominated by a greedy group of owners. A league headed by a lawyer dressed in a clown suit.

Tonight was a shining example of how this league works.

You whine and show up the officials and the league cowers and obeys.

They have their annointed one.

How many times were the wings interfered with tonight? The penguins goal (according to the rule as seen in this series) should have been waved off (after all, the guys stick interfered with Ozzie). Tackling sumo etc after the wings took the lead.

Crosby ***** antics after the game is over.

This is no longer hockey this is some *** s*** on ice that looks like hockey, but is not hockey.

I love the Wings, but Im done with the NHL.

f*** these guys.

You aren't giving up squat.

You are going to watch game 5 like the rest of us (and game 6 and 7 if there are games 6 and 7), and you're going to watch next season like the rest of us, regardless of how much of an imbecile Bettman or other people might be.

Get off your soapbox and calm down, it sounds ridiculous.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

This game no longer resembles the sport I grew up loving. This has become a game dominated by a greedy group of owners. A league headed by a lawyer dressed in a clown suit.

Tonight was a shining example of how this league works.

You whine and show up the officials and the league cowers and obeys.

They have their annointed one.

How many times were the wings interfered with tonight? The penguins goal (according to the rule as seen in this series) should have been waved off (after all, the guys stick interfered with Ozzie). Tackling sumo etc after the wings took the lead.

Crosby ***** antics after the game is over.

This is no longer hockey this is some *** s*** on ice that looks like hockey, but is not hockey.

I love the Wings, but Im done with the NHL.

f*** these guys.

Well they were advertising that golf tournament, I bet hockey pales in comparison to the excitement you'll have watching that. Me...I'll watch hockey no matter what. I may not like seeing McCarty being tossed into the boards before he touches the puck or Lids getting high sticked in the face, both without a call. but it's hockey. Things like that are going to happen and some times they go your way, sometimes they don't. They whined and we still beat 'em. To me, that's good hockey. Good luck trying to find a sport with this much action that keeps you constantly on the edge of your seat. So go ahead and be done with hockey. There will always be plenty of new fans to replace you. Go Wings!!!