• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Well didn't that computer simulation of the series tha accurately predicted samuellson would score 2 goals in game one, also predict us to win in 5, and that we would come back from a 3-0 defecit in the 3rd period?

Guest LivingtheDream

I know the feeling, but hopefully we will be savoring this drama with a comeback win.

The wings are playing sloppy, and as much as i hate to say it, the Pens look damn good. If the Pens score early into this period, the wings can kiss this one goodnight.

I also don't like our odds in Pitt for game 6.

The wings need to find a way to pull this one off.

Let's hope that this first period is not something that is going to be mimicked. If it is, then well it's going to be hard to watch this game.

The Wings are playing very poorly. Turning the puck over left and right. The Pens have the puck just as much as the Wings do. This is not how you win hockey games. Get the puck and don't let go of it. Beat them out of the pucks and crash the nets. We know how to beat them. We just need to want it more!

Lets Go Wings!

When they start passing stick to stick again, and start taking shots on the forehand instead of weak backhanders, they will win.

I have faith. But I've had a bad day, and this is making it harder to stay positive. I'm not bailing on the team and I have a feeling we'll rally (it's only 2 goals, we have two periods to score at least 2). A little better decision making a little more hustle and we'll be back in this game.

It's bizarre, and certainly it's nerve-wracking seeing a virtual repeat of Game 3, but remember, we almost came back to win Game 3. This time we could finish the job.

Which would make this a classic game if we won the Cup like that!

The pens showed desperation and luck in that period, the wings just have to settle down and play thier game, then this series will be over and the cup will be ours, i still belive we will win this game

I havent felt so low all season. This is just what the Pens need to turn the tide in the entire series. Im so ******* upset right now. We're done if we dont get the next goal. Im ******* shaking Im so pissed off right now.

Man calm down. The Wings had plenty of chances. Second period, they bury 'em.

This period was not that bad people. The scoreboard says otherwise, but seriously. Babcock does not need to yell and scream. This is a veteran professional team. They need to loosen up and just play, not get all nervous.

Our greatest glory consists not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.

The Wings will win the cup.

LOL how was that the worst period of the playoffs?

RELAX. Those goals were both flukes/luck.

#1) Osgood did not know were the puck was.

#2) Kronwall scored on his own net.

The only way the Pen's can score is by flukes.

Okay, I missed the whole period sitting in the bathroom... Could someone give me a brief summary?

What swirled the bowl was a pretty good metaphor for our first period. It had to be pretty close to the worst playoff period we have played this season.