• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

SCF Game 5 GDT: Penguins 4, Red Wings 3 (3OT)

Rate this topic

Panic? Hell more like apathy.....

For some reason the Wings haven't done well against teams playing with desperation in the first elimination game (I don't count Colorado becuase they were too beaten up).....

While not an elimination game, game 3 against Nashville was essentially do or die for them. Same with game 4 in Dallas.

And game 3 in this series, Detroit didn't look so hot.....

and the cycle is repeating tonight.

No panic here....but I have to say I'm not exactly shocked so far.

Have to give the opponents some credit there. It's do or die for the Pens (as with the others) and only the Avs rolled over and died. They were too depleted to do anything else.

No panic here either, but dammit the Wings better score the next goal.

Man, the wings get a period with some tough bounces and some sloppy play and these crappy NBC announcers have em going back to Pittsburgh ... Get hold of yourselves boys, the Wings came from 2 down in Game 4 and won that game in PITTSBURGH ...

Edited by NMWingzFan

ALL RIGHT!!!

NOW IS THE TIME

THIS PERIOD THE PASS WILL BE TAPE TO TAPE! NOT TAPE TO BOARDS TO OPPONENT! THE RED WINGS WILL GET THE PUNK ON THE NET AND THAT 22 YEAR OLD GOALTENDER WILL CRAP HIS PANTS! YES THEY WILL HAVE TO STOP PLAY FOR HIM TO CHANGE HIS CRAPPED PANTS!

End Rant

THeres is alot of hockey left, but if w continue to beat our selfs, we can't win tonight. We need to start controlling the puck out of the zone better and into their zone better.

Quick goal at the start of the 2nd and we're back on track. Z, Dats and Homer need to get something going, they've been doing a great job in their own end but they are expected to get goals as well. We're not out of this, not by a long shot.

Go Wings!

Wings were off quite a bit in the first. I am not sure if they made more than two passes in a row. It created number of turnovers. Not so much the Penguins. They play as well as they played in last couple of games. Wings created their own troubles in the first.

Hossa can finish as good as anybody I have to say.

I want to see better performances out of our top line. Franzen, Flip and Helm have been awesome. But isnt this where our top guys are supposed to come out shining? I expect us to get our goals from the big guns tonight.