• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

2008 SCF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Penguins 2

Rate this topic

Way to go wings!! Thanks for a hell of a season. All of you are amazing, and cheering for you has been, and will always be an honor!

2008 Stanley Cup Champions! I'll never get sick of saying that!

Hey..anyone seen sixty-six tonight?

he showed up in another thread, congratulating the wings

This is pathetic; I go on the Pen's message boards and I find a post like this: "Calls didn't go our way as they haven't been all series. Just too many things not going our way for it to happen this year.

WTF?

Calls didn't go your way?

Another one: "I am impressed with Detroit as a team, but Babcock, Ozgood, and Datsyuk really stood out as bad players to me. I thought they were better than that.

First of all, Ozgood? With a Z?

Second, Babcock isn't a player,

and third, what was wrong with Datsyuk? He generated numerous scoring opportunities and was a great 2-way forward!

I hate Pens fans.

They're a bunch of whiners! Just ignore them. Don't give them the time of day...it'll just take away from our win!!!

I DID get a little irritated.....OK A LOT irritated that Pierre McGuire (or whatever his name is) basically was kissing the Penguins butts! I mean could he have made it any more obvious that he was rooting for them!?

It doesn't matter anymore though! HA HA!

Sweet, sweet victory!!

I LOVE THE WINGS!!!

Congrads everyone! all of our fans to watch our favorite team to walk away with the cup! this is amazing congrads guys and gals! I still remember so clearly last time our wings won and it was awesome and this time its just as awesome!

Ozzie: "You know what Mick, I'm gonna say it, I havent had a beer in 8 weeks, that is gonna taste sweet tonight, we are gonna get tipsy!"

:lol:

Where are you watching this? I've got the NHL Network on right now and they haven't talked to him yet.

Congrads everyone! all of our fans to watch our favorite team to walk away with the cup! this is amazing congrads guys and gals! I still remember so clearly last time our wings won and it was awesome and this time its just as awesome!

This was everything we hoped (and knew) it would be. I am disappointed with the actions of the Pens fans at Mellon arena - booing Zetterberg, the cup, and leaving early. That's a Stanley Cup Finals presentation / award ceremony, and many of us would give up body parts to get the chance to go, regardless of team. But.... that's all I am going to say because

THE WINGS WON THE CUP!!!!