• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Outsider

Lids & Oz on The Tonight Show...?

Rate this topic

:dance: --I'm bringing stanley back--- :dance:

Come on people be happy they were on it! you can't tell me you thought the whole show would be about them.

I didn't watch it 'cause I wasn't expecting much. Just saw it on Youtube though and I thought the 5 or so Wings fans in the audience (who did the LGRW chant and came up to shake hands with Lids and Ozzie really made the segment)

Well I am a little pissed they didn't get more time, freaking Pronger got to sit down...Pronger!!!

Well, knuckledragging apes don't stand upright, so they had to let him sit.

Ozzie, Huds, Lebs, and Lids on the show? That would of been amazing.

After dropping and denting the Cup, Lebda is probably not allowed to be that close to it, anymore!

One thing you can guarantee, Ozzie and Lidstrom are going to take some ribbing from their teammates after that performance.

cupback.jpg

Highly dissapointed in Leno him being a Detroiter should have done Lids and Ozzie better blow me Leno you are a pile of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ranting:

uh...leno is from new york,not detroit :thumbup:

Edited by maltbymaniac

As I posted earlier in this thread, Ozzie's going to be in studio on Jim Rome's TV show today.

Rome has said hockey players are his favorite interviews, and he did a great job interviewing Nick the day after the team won the cup. The show airs at 4:30 eastern on ESPN.

Watch this if you want to see a TV appearance that won't be cheesy :P

As I posted earlier in this thread, Ozzie's going to be in studio on Jim Rome's TV show today.

Rome has said hockey players are his favorite interviews, and he did a great job interviewing Nick the day after the team won the cup. The show airs at 4:30 eastern on ESPN.

Watch this if you want to see a TV appearance that won't be cheesy :P

!!! I SHOCKINGLY DID NOT KNOW THIS. GRACIAS.

http://redwingscorner.blogspot.com/

Chris Osgood will be on today's "Jim Rome Is Burning." Tonight, Osgood and the Stanley Cup will go to the movie premiere of "The Love Guru", Mike Myers' latest vehicle. Osgood and Nicklas Lidstrom will be on "Last Call With Carson Daly" late-night Thursday after the Conan O'Brien show.

The Ducks did not repeat as champions, but the Stanley Cup is scheduled to return to Orange County today when Detroit Red Wings goalie Chris Osgood and team officials bring it to the Corona del Mar home of Augie and Lynne Nieto.

Augie Nieto, who suffers from Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS), interviewed Red Wings owner Mike Illitch recently for a book he is writing. Illitch told Nieto that if his team won the Cup, it would be brought to his home.

Nieto was diagnosed with ALS in 2005 and helped establish Augie's Quest, a Muscular Dystrophy Assn. research initiative focused on finding a cure for ALS.

OZZIE IS ON JIM ROME! Great interview so far.

yea, that was a great interview. Rome always seems to be well-informed and asks great questions.

For those of you who may have missed it, I think the show is replayed at 5:30 eastern on ESPNEWS. maybe not though. I assumed they'd replay it since they replay around the horn and PTI an hour after they air. Maybe they re-show it from 8-10 eastern on his "final burns" which I think is on ESPNEWS.

Edited by David

I dont have it but can i have a cookie anyway? :P

when you said that, it reminded me of this:

cookie-cat-small.jpg

LOL...

Lids and Ozzie on Leno was semi-cheesy, but cute at the same time... not to be taken too seriously. I also think that they're gonna get a little fun poked at them though for that... oh well... :P