• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Barrie

2008 Stanley Cup Gear Checklist.

Rate this topic

Has anyone seen or heard anything about the Arby's Glasses?

In 2002 they had a four glass set with two "playoff heros" on each glass and the scores of each game of each round.

I wonder if they are going to do that again.

I've been taking every chance I get to wear Wings gear around here :) I also want a winged wheel car decal or magnet for the same reason. Might have to wait until I visit Michigan later this summer, though, cause it seems ridiculous to pay extravagant shipping for something like that.

If you see a lady around Denver this summer in a short sleeved white Zetterberg tee - 40 and Z on back - cup emblem and Winged Wheel on front - it's probably me. ;) Just doing my part to not let Avs fans forget we smoked 'em 8-0 this season. :lol:

Anybody know if they are doing any Miller Lite or Molson Canadien promo stuff? I remember the Mini Molson kegs they had a Meyer in 2002...pretty sweet

I have one of those! I haven't seen them yet, but Meijers is selling special edition Coke Cola cans congratulating the Red Wings! They are sold in a 6-pack for 1.99 plus deposit. I bought 1.

I'm a little jealous that you bought your hat for only 28.00 on eBay. I paid 35.00 at the Joe on Wednesday night. But I'm still glad I bought it. I had to have it right away even though I knew I could get it cheaper later.

Got the roster shirt off of eBay. Ordered the locker room hat and shirt from River City Sports so hopefully they'll ship that soon (I haven't gotten any back order notice or anything so I guess that's a good sign). Also ordered some June 5th papers off of eBay as well.

I have one of those! I haven't seen them yet, but Meijers is selling special edition Coke Cola cans congratulating the Red Wings! They are sold in a 6-pack for 1.99 plus deposit. I bought 1.

I'm a little jealous that you bought your hat for only 28.00 on eBay. I paid 35.00 at the Joe on Wednesday night. But I'm still glad I bought it. I had to have it right away even though I knew I could get it cheaper later.

technically i did pay more because of the shipping <_<

Anybody know if they are doing any Miller Lite or Molson Canadien promo stuff? I remember the Mini Molson kegs they had a Meyer in 2002...pretty sweet

Miller Lite has some special cans that have 2008 Champs and the Red Wings logo on it. It's not the same as the Mini Kegs, but I still bought a 6-pack for 5.99 at Kroger. I also saw them at 7-Eleven. Not sure how much they were there.

anybody know where to get the black shirts kronwall, lilja, sammy were wearing?

I saw about 19 million at Dunham's, but that was the day after winning the Cup so I don't know if they're still there. I can't find them online and it's pissing me off. <_< Anyway, so far I bought:

Free Press Book

Det News Book

SI Book

Book With Nick On The Cover

Another Red Wings Magazine

Locker Room Hat

Currently I have...

Gray Stanley Cup shirt that the players all immediately got after game 6.

Red Stanley Cup roster shirt. I'm really surprised how much I like this shirt since I don't really like to wear clothes with giant logos or labels on them, I usually just wear solid/one colors and simple stuff, but I really like how the roster and design was laid out on the back of the shirt.

Got both the Stanley Cup book off of the Red Wings home site as well as the Stanley Cup series matchup book.

Bought a Stanley Cup champs car window decal.

Am going to patiently wait for the DVD for my birthday in about two months in all likelihood, and if a picture frame comes out similar to the one below of the Cup win in 2002 that I have, I might pamper to get it for Christmas or something since my house contains a lack of artwork. I'm too cheap to buy this stuff for myself. :P

redwings_wings_soar.jpg

Only thing else I really need to get is the DVD, anything else is extra.

Edited by SouthernWingsFan

Gonna finish off the collection with 3 t-shirts to buy yet. Can I get some suggestions where to order form. Checked out Amazon and they want $20 to ship 3 shirts. Not gonna do that.