• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ManLove4Homer

Your one day with the cup

Rate this topic

If you were able to spend one day with Cup what would you do?

I'd have two scenarios:

1. Wake up and eat some Lucky Charms from it. Then I'd take it to the ONYX, my local ice arena and where I play hockey at. Then I'd drive it to random places and sign autographs and take pictures. Probably stop by my dad's gravestone, since he was the one who taught me how to skate and took me to my first wings game. I'd cap it off with a huge party with all my friends and family.

or

2. Take it to South Korea, where I was born. Don't think anyones ever brought it there.

What would you do?

Edited by ManLove4Homer

Guest redwingsfan04

lol sex with kristen bell good luck!!!

i would stare at it all day

WOW this is a loaded question!! I would have a huge party!! Drive it to downtown Trashville and hoist it over my head in front of the Sommet Center with my Redwing championship merchandise on!! I would also eat and drink out of it for sure! It would be just one huge partyday for me!! I did win the Stanley Cup with the Wings in NHL 08, so I should get a day with it anyway, right??? <_<

Well... my first thought was that I'd eat some arroz con abichuelas (rice and beans) from it in Puerto Rico, but nobody there would know what the damn thing is so I'd have to spend the entire day explaining! screw that.

Instead, I'd spend the entire day in Denver, Colorado :lol:

I'd give Kristen Bell a sponge bath. Have sex with her bent over it. Take it to Taiwan.

:rotflmao:

Honestly, my day with the Cup would be so boring, because I wouldn't touch it. I hold the utmost respect for the Cup and since I'll never have the opportunity to earn it, I refuse to touch it out of respect.

i'd strap it to the hood of my car and drive very slowly past michel therrien's house over and over...

:lol:

Best hood ornament EVER.

NFM brings up a good point. Are we talking about if I was a player on a Cup-winning team and this is my traditional day? Or are we talking something like, I won an NHL-sponsored raffle and I get to have one day as a fan? What I do with the Cup is way different if I earned it. If I were a player with my one day with the Cup, I'd take it back to my old high school. But I'm not gonna show it off like I earned it if I didn't.

I'd eat a giant bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch out of it. Then I would drive to Sidney Crosby's house and ask if he wanted to touch it. When he went to grab it, I would yell "SIKE!" and drive away. Then I would fill it with champagne and do one of those Dita Von Teese burlesque shows out of it, charging $10 for admission and giving all the proceeds to Detroit-area charities.

If you can't earn it, touching is OK. Raising over head - NOT OK.

:rotflmao:

Honestly, my day with the Cup would be so boring, because I wouldn't touch it. I hold the utmost respect for the Cup and since I'll never have the opportunity to earn it, I refuse to touch it out of respect.

I so hope you're a girl... :blink:

Then I would fill it with champagne and do one of those Dita Von Teese burlesque shows out of it, charging $10 for admission and giving all the proceeds to Detroit-area charities.

Guest redwingsfan04

i would have sex with it lol

i would pretend it got stolen and put it in my basement and stare at it forever!

A party at the very least. A fundraiser perhaps. Of course, I would not mind having a drink out of it, and passing it all around to my friends to drink out of.

...well, first it would have to be a day near my wife's due date (July 22,) then we'd schedule the c-section on the day I'd have it, then take it to the hospital, and after the baby was born, he would take his first bath in it, then I'd have the child baptised in it on the same day. That would be cool, of course the baby's name would have to be changed from Jacen to Stanley! LOL!!! (no it'll stay Jacen, but maybe his middle name would be Stanley or Niklas LOL!!!!)

...after knowing about my day (the baby cleaning after birth) you may not want to eat anyting out of it! LOL!

First, I'd get word out to other hockey fans in the 850 because the Cup is meant to be shared. Then I'd rent a big boat and take the party out on Choctawhatchee Bay. Make a stop at the dock at Eglin AFB and do something there with it and the troops. Then a quiet dinner with it and a couple of friends here who are hard core Red Wings fans.

scratch out pronger's name on it. :P

jk......or am I :shifty:

:lol:

Meh, I'll just go with the default answer. I'd probably just take it to a favorite hangout spot or two to show off, pour some wine or champagne in it and drink away. And I'd hopefully not "drop" it like Lebda apparently did. :P

What can I say, I'm a boring/un-original person... *shrugs*

Guest lnvincible
i'd strap it to the hood of my car and drive very slowly past michel therrien's house over and over...

oh also i'd let my dogs drink from it. they watched every game w/me, they deserve it!

ROFL... i like that. ^^