• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

vladdy16

Red Wings Cup Champs Book and Medallions

Rate this topic

We have that book - they were selling them at The Joe on parade day. It's very cool! For everyone that ordered it, you will be happy you did!!!

(Maybe they ran out of their initial stock and the remaining orders are still in production??)

I saw a charge from Olympia Entertainment on my visa the other day for $17 so that must mean it'll be on it's way soon! :)

When did you order tiff? I probably ordered mine or filled out the online form right around the beginning of this month I think, still I've seen nothing on my bank statements. :(

Guess I'll wait until later this week and maybe follow up one more time if I haven't heard or seen anything yet.

As for people already getting theirs, I'm probably just assuming what was said a few posts ago, ran out of initial stock and had to reproduce some more.

Mine showed up today along with the Stanley Cup Final program. Pretty cool stuff, well worth $10.

Mine showed up today, but for some reason it was marked as signature required for delivery, so I had it redirected to work. Hopefully I'll have it tomorrow.

When did you order tiff? I probably ordered mine or filled out the online form right around the beginning of this month I think, still I've seen nothing on my bank statements. :(

Guess I'll wait until later this week and maybe follow up one more time if I haven't heard or seen anything yet.

As for people already getting theirs, I'm probably just assuming what was said a few posts ago, ran out of initial stock and had to reproduce some more.

I would definitely check into it, I ordered mine just last week.

I ordered one last week and I got it yesterday but they didn't even charge my card untill today its weird I've never been charged after I actually got the item but hey what ever works I guess. btw the book is awesome I've already read it cover to cover.

It sounds like some orders are going thru and some aren't.... sounds like they don't have a really good ordering system... <_< Needless to say, if you ordered your book more than 2 weeks ago and haven't seen the book and/or charges on you card I would be calling and asking about it.

dang, mine was only $7 to ship.... kind of sucks when the shipping ends up costing more than the actual item, huh? $32 is nuts!

lol No kidding. Even worse when the corners of each book are all beat up too. I'll be sticking to eBay from now on. <_<

lol No kidding. Even worse when the corners of each book are all beat up too. I'll be sticking to eBay from now on. <_<

That would irritate me, I hope ours comes in good shape... you would have thought they would package them a little more carefully in a bubble mailer or wrap them with bubble wrap to ensure they arrive safely and in nice condition.

I've had the problem as well filling out the online form with no response. I tried following up for a 2nd time this evening, but the phone number I dialed on the Red Wings Web site (1-800-WINGS-25) was unreachable apparently.

Go figure. :lol:

Don't know if it was possibly from calling from a cell phone perhaps. Going to give it another whirl once again tomorrow morning from a land line.

Worst comes to worst, if I can't reach them on the phone I'll fill out the form again and hopefully an order will actually go through.

I placed my order at https://www.formspring.com/forms/?312104-b7g2vUYxn9 on June 5 but haven't been charged yet. I called the number in the email (1-800-873-4172) and the woman didn't know anything about the book, only the medallions. She told me to call 1-866-334-7626 but they didn't have a directory, only extensions and general mailbox. So I left a message but haven't heard anything and I am not convinced it is going to get me anywhere.

So.... I still want to order this but can't find a valid form that works or a good number to call. Any ideas?

I placed my order at https://www.formspring.com/forms/?312104-b7g2vUYxn9 on June 5 but haven't been charged yet. I called the number in the email (1-800-873-4172) and the woman didn't know anything about the book, only the medallions. She told me to call 1-866-334-7626 but they didn't have a directory, only extensions and general mailbox. So I left a message but haven't heard anything and I am not convinced it is going to get me anywhere.

So.... I still want to order this but can't find a valid form that works or a good number to call. Any ideas?

yeah I ordered mine right around then too. I didnt get anything from them or hear anything. I wish we could figure out what was going on. If my order didnt go through succesfully I would like to know so I can order another one, but at the same time I dont want to order another one and end up getting charged for two....

Update: I received another email from them about the book and medallions. It's the same form, etc., but it doesn't include the program this time around.

Got my fingers crossed for everyone who needs to order online.

You might want to think about ordering through Borders or something like that. I know they have them.

Update: I called 1-800-WINGS-25 and they told me to call "the warehouse" at 1-800-338-5226 and ask for Robert Archer. That phone number went to Joe Louis Arena and they transferred me to the mailroom, where I got a voice mail. I left a message but again I do not have faith they received my order.

So I called 1-800-WINGS-25 again and placed another order. This time they gave me an order number so there is something to track it. If I get another one, I will most likely post on here (LGW) to see if someone wants to buy it (and I won't lose the order! :) )

And as a side note... I am a professional software developer for a shipping company. I deal with website ordering all day and this was probably one of the worst I have seen for order placement and management. Oh well, it takes all kinds I guess.

I would suggest those who had problems ordering online try those phone numbers or call 1-800-WINGS-25 to order again.

Update: I called 1-800-WINGS-25 and they told me to call "the warehouse" at 1-800-338-5226 and ask for Robert Archer. That phone number went to Joe Louis Arena and they transferred me to the mailroom, where I got a voice mail. I left a message but again I do not have faith they received my order.

So I called 1-800-WINGS-25 again and placed another order. This time they gave me an order number so there is something to track it. If I get another one, I will most likely post on here (LGW) to see if someone wants to buy it (and I won't lose the order! :) )

And as a side note... I am a professional software developer for a shipping company. I deal with website ordering all day and this was probably one of the worst I have seen for order placement and management. Oh well, it takes all kinds I guess.

I would suggest those who had problems ordering online try those phone numbers or call 1-800-WINGS-25 to order again.

I called 1-800-WINGS-25 number this morning and the representative told me to call the same number/person as well. I called that number when I had time, unfortunately around lunch hours and had to leave a voicemail to somebody that hasn't been returned yet.

I called 1-800-WINGS-25 one more time late this afternoon and they told me to do the same thing again and I should check with that other number first before I possibly might double-order. Frustrating as it is, I don't want to pay twice so I'm just going to keep plugging along with these people a few more times.

I feel like I'm dealing with FEMA here. :D

vladdy16, was the book available at Borders on their online site at all? I did a search for it online to no avail.