• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2008 NHL Awards Ceremony Thread (GDT)

Rate this topic

Guest DetroitBoy313

Yeah I noticed the misspelled name "LINDSTROM" wow what jackasses!! But did you guys also notice Phanuef! Oh man he looked pissed off!! LoL!!

Edited by DetroitBoy313

Yeah I noticed the misspelled name "LINDSTROM" wow what jackasses!! But did you guys also notice Phanuef! Oh man he looked pissed off!! LoL!!

Why would he be pissed off? Everyone knows that trophy belongs to Nick. Being upset about it just makes you look silly.

Because women are expected to look good. It's just a plus for guys. Duh :P [/misogyny]

haha..i didn't want to say it! but that's sorta what i was getting at.

did that kids jersey say lindstrom?

wtf. this is the guy's 6th norris trophy, and he's the captain of the stanley cup champs. the least they could do is spell his name right. let's blame bettman, somehow, for this obvious conspiracy against the detroit red wings.

(seriously though. s***'s weak. i know it was a mistake, but it just seems disrespectful. that wacky nhl.)

Why would he be pissed off? Everyone knows that trophy belongs to Nick. Being upset about it just makes you look silly.

He's angry because he may be well past his prime by the time Nick decides to let the younger guys have a chance at his trophy.

It'd have to be a little annoying though. No-one else ever gets a chance just because they're playing at the same time as Lids. No fair.

I bet Dion can't wait til he retires.

Guest mindfly

Omg.. just harvey and orr left :) harvey had 7 orr had 8 right? lidström might play 2-3more years :)

Well, that's what happens when someone like Nick Lidstrom is playing hockey. You just have to wait your turn.......if it ever comes up. If not, you have the ability to say you were a contemporary of someone of his caliber, which is a lot.

Nick winning the Norris is like someone asking if the sun rises in the east and sets in the west. It's just common knowledge at this point. Just re-name the damn thing after him and get it over with.

The sun rises in the East, Nick will win the Norris, and Phanuef will have the redass going. three irrefutable laws of nature........oh, and Bettman will be a complete asshat(see:not clapping for Gordie until everyone else was.)