• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
WingsallTheway

Shanahan looking to return next season

Rate this topic

Good for him. It'd be nice to see him have a solid year and finish on a high note.

Before anyone suggests it, no he isn't coming back to the Wings nor should we want him back.

yeah good thing you said that , i was hoping when i made this thread there wouldnt be 20 people hoping he would come here

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

MAKE IT HAPPEN KENNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

no sarcasm at all , im getting tired of all the shanahan lovers, he is a great player but he has no role in detroit

Exactly. The team philosophy is quite different than when Shanny left. The current Red Wings style of play does not fit the type of player Shanny now is.

i can't say too many bad things about one of my favorite players of all time. motherf***er should have never left the red wings. he belongs here... no not st. louis, not hartford. in detroit.

At this point, with his scoring going drastically down last year, he needs to retire.

give em a break..he had a better year than cleary! injuries mean lost games...remember shanny the year before that..didn't he have like 16 goals in the first 12 games, or sumpthin'. Shanny will have more left in the tank then stevie did in his last year.

give em a break..he had a better year than cleary! injuries mean lost games...remember shanny the year before that..didn't he have like 16 goals in the first 12 games, or sumpthin'. Shanny will have more left in the tank then stevie did in his last year.

Maybe, but the chances are against it.

I don't see someone at his age dropping off so suddenly, and then out of nowhere picking it up again. Last year was just his age catching up with him.

Maybe, but the chances are against it.

I don't see someone at his age dropping off so suddenly, and then out of nowhere picking it up again. Last year was just his age catching up with him.

I want him back....he should have never left.....this will upset most of you here but oh well..... :rolleyes: