• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

does anyone know if you can guy the jerseys blank (with cup patch only ) and then buy a lettering kit from somewhere else and have them sewn on? Or order a cheli one and then take out the stitching for him and make it any player you wish?

This would be worth it if possible (for those of us possibly stuck with Cheli). I would think if it was sewn on - you could remove it and do a new one, but I'm no jersey expert.

This would be worth it if possible (for those of us possibly stuck with Cheli). I would think if it was sewn on - you could remove it and do a new one, but I'm no jersey expert.

That would be awesome if that is true.

I ordered mine on the 15th and payment on the 16th. I can only hope that because my purchase says "40", they will honor that until they run out of those orders. I emailed them yesterday asking about a tracking number and they replied with:

Dear Customer,

Thanks for your email and your interest in our products. We are sorry for the trouble caused to you. The schedule is like this, we always need about 4 working days to process and 1 to 3 working days to test the product.But we will do our best to ship your order in the earliest time for you. Best regards

Tel: 1-650-384-0897 (US)

Customer Service

LightInTheBox.Com

I bet if we messaged them on that live chat or by email they would tell us who is still getting the Zetterberg jersey.

Yeah I ordered on the 17th, with payment on the 18th as well, and my invoice says player number # 40.

I just hope they had enough for our orders.

That was my thought... what if they just ran out of Zetterberg jerseys or something?

I'd be pissed.

That was my thought... what if they just ran out of Zetterberg jerseys or something?

I'd be pissed.

They don't "Run out of Jerseys" if they are selling Cheli jerseys. It is a Red Wings jersey and they do the stitching then send it to you, I believe, correct me if I am wrong.

I ordered mine on the 14th. quote

Yeah I ordered on the 17th, with payment on the 18th as well, and my invoice says player number # 40.

I just hope they had enough for our orders.

Will I still get my Zetterberg jersey?

I wonder when the cut-off was and whether or not I'm safe or if I have to worry about where my money went and if I'll get anything at all...

Ordered mine on the 11th guys. I called them and wondered what was taking so long and they said they no longer have 40's in stock.....only 24.

Edited by ShanahanMan

They don't "Run out of Jerseys" if they are selling Cheli jerseys. It is a Red Wings jersey and they do the stitching then send it to you, I believe, correct me if I am wrong.

I actually asked them the same thing. They said they don't supply the jerseys......they just sell em. And yea, we don't get the shipping back from Paypal. Still wonder why the shipping is more then the jersey?

Edited by ShanahanMan

I actually asked them the same thing. They said they don't supply the jerseys......they just sell em. And yea, we don't get the shipping back from Paypal. Still wonder why the shipping is more then the jersey?

Can use cheap labor and not have to buy licenses for the jerseys, but shipping is still handled by those that don't work in China, so shipping from China I assume is expensive? I dunno.

yeah, so it looks like I am keeping my Cheli jersey..shipping cost 38 bucks.

Can use cheap labor and not have to buy licenses for the jerseys, but shipping is still handled by those that don't work in China, so shipping from China I assume is expensive? I dunno.

Interesting though. You ordered yours on the 11th, but they have waited until yesterday to adjust it on their website. I wonder how many Zetterberg orders they have from the 11th until now.

Wow...did they tell you that they were shipping a number 24 to you?

Yep. They also said they wouldn't cancel my order. The only reason I'm not pissed as hell is I actually don't mind having a Cheli jersey. But the fact I ordered it 2 weeks ago and they only tell me they don't have 40's when I CONTACT THEM does make me pretty upset.

I'm sure these things are made in Chinese sweat shops in the outskirts. Who knows the reasoning for a Cheli jersey.

I think this how they suckered us in. We think yay, we got paypal protection, but in most cases shipping costs more the item, So we will not return it to them, since we get screwed on the S + H.

I think we might have the reason why S + H are so high, so that they screw us, we won't get reimbursed.

I think this how they suckered us in. We think yay, we got paypal protection, but in most cases shipping costs more the item, So we will not return it to them, since we get screwed on the S + H.

I think we might have the reason why S + H are so high, so that they screw us, we won't get reimbursed.

yep.

my dads best friend would roll over in his grave knowing im rockin a cheli jersey. i gave my dad the hank jersey, i will rock the cheli...this way we wont look like some matching super fags when we go to the wings games this year together.

Note to self:

Next time, trust my instincts and don't order s*** from China.

I'm not even pissed it's a Chelios jersey, I'm VERY pissed that they screwed people like this.

What? They sold one Zetterberg jersey and then just started shipping Chelios ones WITHOUT even notifying people? What gives?

What a waste of money.

Edited by Shutemdown

Note to self:

Next time, trust my instincts and don't order s*** from China.

I'm not even pissed it's a Chelios jersey, I'm VERY pissed that they screwed people like this.

What? They sold one Zetterberg jersey and then just started shipping Chelios ones WITHOUT even notifying people? What gives?

What a waste of money.

you were expecting standard customer service...for $22...fom china? i think you should be mad at yourself, rather than a cheeseball chinese company, that is totally shady.(keep in mind you basically knew that) you get what you get for the price. you should have ordered after theman19 bought his...that is what i did, and i got my hank jersey, but they could have send me a sweatshirt with a spray painted wings logo...i wouldn't have been suprised, maybe felt a little cheated, but the crap i got for my chick on nhl.com was SO BAD, it still would have been okay WITH spray painted logos. the jersey will be cool man...never think the chinese got your back..the could give a $#!t less.

you were expecting standard customer service...for $22...fom china? i think you should be mad at yourself, rather than a cheeseball chinese company, that is totally shady.(keep in mind you basically knew that) you get what you get for the price. you should have ordered after theman19 bought his...that is what i did, and i got my hank jersey, but they could have send me a sweatshirt with a spray painted wings logo...i wouldn't have been suprised, maybe felt a little cheated, but the crap i got for my chick on nhl.com was SO BAD, it still would have been okay WITH spray painted logos. the jersey will be cool man...never think the chinese got your back..the could give a $#!t less.

Nah, I know man... those were the initial moments of frustration and fuming when it sank in.

It's just crazy that the first 2 people to do it got Zetterberg jerseys and now ten people will get Chelios jerseys. Ah well. Serves us all right, I guess.

I did laugh pretty hard at: "never think the chinese got your back...the could give a $#!t less."

Guest Shoreline

I might order a Crosby for myself and better half just for testing purposes, that way if it turns out to be a bunch of cheap crap at least it wasn't on the Wings. Likely we'll just get replica jerseys at $150'ish for new Wings stuff. No difference anyways.

Edited by Shoreline

I might order a Crosby for myself and better half just for testing purposes, that way if it turns out to be a bunch of cheap crap at least it wasn't on the Wings. Likely we'll just get replica jerseys at $150'ish for new Wings stuff. No difference anyways.

Yeah and they will send you a Hall Gill jersey. <_<