• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

can i hijack this with a question about the exhibition games?

I have tickets to the game in halifax next week & was wondering what , how much selection....of Stanley Cup Champion RedWings stuff might be available at the game ?

anyone know.... ?

What you all should do is start a list of the players they have and you want... once you get three(3) of a jersey like three Hanks buy the bulk one... it says free shipping on those. then send it out via USPS mail here (much cheaper sending two priority mail than sending 1 with china prices) just a thought

THey say they also do drop shipments, not sure if that applies to the bulk ones to?! if it does just drop ship them to each of you :)

Edited by OsGOD

Guest Four

Lol, I wish I had any money right now - or like the 108$ bulk one. where I could use the who others for my brothers or something.

maybe this was posted before and I missed it

but right now if you get the 3 pack for $36 bucks you get free shipping

nevermind, it doesnt work that way, if you buy a 3 pack, they are 36 bucks each... but you can get three jerseys for $100 instead of 1 for $50

Edited by wingsnut25

I just pulled the trigger.

I went with standard shipping...if I get what theman19 received, I'll be very happy. I'll keep people posted.

your not gonna be disappointed. i just wasn't sure if it would make it to the states, but it did...and fast!

your not gonna be disappointed. i just wasn't sure if it would make it to the states, but it did...and fast!

You guys talked me into it. I was going to wait and purchase a jersey in a few weeks, but this seems too good to pass up. Wasn't sure what to get for sizing, so I went with a large. I'm 5'9" 190, so hopefully that works.

Went with the highest shipping, hopefully I get it in 15 days like Soultrain.

You guys talked me into it. I was going to wait and purchase a jersey in a few weeks, but this seems too good to pass up. Wasn't sure what to get for sizing, so I went with a large. I'm 5'9" 190, so hopefully that works.

Went with the highest shipping, hopefully I get it in 15 days like Soultrain.

it should be ok .. im 5'8" 195lbs and its allright

I wish customer service would email me back.

call them. they have a phone number. i called because they took a week for them to change the status on my order, after that it took a week, and i got the middle priced shipping package, with insurance. not that insurance would matter dealing with china, but i did for a small piece of mind. The jersey was a size too small for me so i gave it to my dad. he was just so happy he told me he would buy us lower bowl seats to both wings and sharks games in san jose this year! he thought that i payed big bucks for it, but i told him the truth. he, just like all of us could not believe the quality and price...he has been sporting it all day. im gonna buy two more when i get some cash together.

call them. they have a phone number. i called because they took a week for them to change the status on my order, after that it took a week, and i got the middle priced shipping package, with insurance. not that insurance would matter dealing with china, but i did for a small piece of mind. The jersey was a size too small for me so i gave it to my dad. he was just so happy he told me he would buy us lower bowl seats to both wings and sharks games in san jose this year! he thought that i payed big bucks for it, but i told him the truth. he, just like all of us could not believe the quality and price...he has been sporting it all day. im gonna buy two more when i get some cash together.
Okay, I am about to jump aboard here!! For real!!!

Couple of questions. What are the options and prices on shipping???

How many people actually got one of these here? Just 2? I saw the pics and they look great. Now the Lettering looks small and tight in the pic, but if everything is stitched (sowed on) and it comes w/ the Stanely Cup patch...I am game!!!!!!

Would there be any possible way for you to post pics of your jersey soultrain?? I know you already gave yours away (great decision it ended up to be, haha), it'd just be great to compare 2 separate jerseys.

How many people actually got one of these here? Just 2? I saw the pics and they look great. Now the Lettering looks small and tight in the pic, but if everything is stitched (sowed on) and it comes w/ the Stanely Cup patch...I am game!!!!!!

Would there be any possible way for you to post pics of your jersey soultrain?? I know you already gave yours away (great decision it ended up to be, haha), it'd just be great to compare 2 separate jerseys.

i still haven't been able to post add a profile pic. my roomate might be able to help me. it was identical to the pics that theman19 posted. i will say that the lettering didn't look as tight in person when i recieved mine. theman19's pic's i also thought it looked tight, but it was totally chill. there were three different prices for shipping. one was around $15, the other was $30 the top one was i think $38. you can also pay $2 for insurance. your gonna be stoked. lets just say you pay the fifty or so dollars for the jersey, and months go by and you don't get it. fifty bucks for a lessoned learned (not to buy from china) would be cheap. that is the way i looked at it, and now i will not buy a jersey from anywhere else, unless i want a vintage ccm. i hate to plug this website so much. i read a lot of bad things about their electronics, but i wouldn't buy a car dvd player from them...a jersey on the other hand...always. you will not regret your purchase. especially if money is a big issue (like it is for me) im not rich, i cannot afford $400 for the official nhl zata jersey, but i can spring fifty for one that looks really good...absolutly stunning for $50. i promise...anyone with doubts...stop making excuses, just do it. i was trippin! now im dippin!

yeah seriously guys, i never thought in a million years the jersey i got would look like it does. I'm going to proudly wear it when the canes play the wings here in carolina.

dude thanks for sticking your neck out ther and biting the bullet. if you wouldn't have said that you put your order in, i wouldn't have put mine in. im shocked that i got what i got.

The one and only reason I am getting a Jersey this year, is that theman19 posted those pics.

At first I was laughing at the people buying these, thinking you are going to get screwed. After seeing those pics I had to get one, sent the link to my buddy, now I may even get other jerserys from them $17 for an NBA Jersey, I think it was $11 for a Ronaldo Man U jersey.

Thanks for taking the chance and showing us the glory of this website theman19!

And to the original link poster thank you as well, without you guys I wouldn't be sitting here waiting for my new Z jersey complete with Fight strap.

When I ordered it there was no SC patch on it, was that the picture on the site when you ordered theman19, or was the patch on the site when you ordered it?

Edited by Opie

I ordered mine recently, now all I have to do is wait! :)

I'll keep you posted, though... and hopefully I can put up some nice pics once it gets here!

Hey guys...new here!! Wings fan forever though....great site!!

Anyway, ordered my jersey today, as well. Thanks for the pics theman19.....I will see you on October 13th at the Wings/Hurricanes game!!

Welcome aboard! :)

Edited by Shutemdown