• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

Just ordered my Ovechkin Jersey. (and 3 more for my other buddies).

This is the shocker on how cheap they are - one regular jersey like the one on their site will sell for 199.00 at the team store where the Caps play. I was able to order *4* jerseys for less than the price of a single jersey and still have plenty of $ left over to full up my gas tank.

$142 bucks for 4 ovechkin jersies. hopefully they won't be flukes. ;)

B

My AO jersey looks sweet... took it into Fanatic U in garden city (well i was wearing it) and they were asking me where i got it from cause they liked it.

They are STILL on vacation... ******* chinese! I just want my effing refund!

I don't think that's true... I got an email reply on the 3rd saying that my jerseys would be shipped "within 3 days" and they were shipped out on the 9th... so basically they're dishonest and/or dumbasses, but at least they shipped it last week. Someone there is working...

Just got my jerseys yesterday - making it a 3 week transaction in total.

Here's what I got and my impressions...

Ovechkin jersey (Home) - like the pictures previously posted, this is a high quality Premier jersey with the tag on front and Reebok vector on the sleeve. Got the fight strap on there, so it makes me think that these jerseys they are selling might be defects from the factory or something - as the Premier jerseys do not have straps. No complaints here... great quality and fit. I got a Large and I usually wear a Medium jersey size. Fits just right. Also has 'A' stitched on front.

Thornton jersey (Away) - this one is also a Premier with fight strap. Has the plastic-like shoulder crests and everything else is stitched twill... crest on front looks good. No 'A' stitched on this one - but has no. 19 stitched on front just like it should. Lettering is a bit weird and cramped on the back - but doesn't look bad at all. It's a single color name unlike Ovechkin which is stitched in two layers to give it a nicer raised effect. Has tag on front. Fits like the Ovechkin jersey in Large size, but sleeves are a bit longer.

Toews jersey (Home) - This one is more like an EDGE authentic jersey but for the tag on the front and vector on the sleeve. Fabric feels a bit heavier, shoulder crests are sewn on, name stitched on back is on a nameplate... lettering isn't perfect... not cramped but not spot on for what you find on the back of Toews' jersey. Numbers are stitched on with two colors to give that nice raised effect and as an added bonus the 'C' is stitched on the front. Kinda surprising since Toews was just announced Captain within the last few months. This one in Large fits a bit looser than the others - it's a bit large for me but doable - so good if you're into oversized jerseys. Front crest looks fantastic.

Briere jersey (Home) - Not sure, but this could be an EDGE authentic. More form-fitting than the others - no front tag or sleeve vector. Like all the others has the fight strap and everything on this one is stitched on... Lettering on 'BRIERE' is a bit odd, but not downright terrible. The stitching gives some letters more of a rounded than square feel. Overall great quality.

FYI - I'm about 5'10" 180lb

I'm completely satisfied with my purchases - definitely worth the price as I got 4 jerseys for the price of 1 including shipping. Totally love the Ovechkin jersey and very happy with the rest of the bunch. I was not exactly sure what would show up since all the descriptions on the site are different and don't necessarily match what the jersey looks like overall. I might try to post some pictures eventually. If you're wondering why I didn't go for the Wings jersey - I've already got the best one - a Starter no. '30' ;-) Though I will look to buy a 'Z' or Pav jersey once I can find a good deal.

Guest Four
Just got my jerseys yesterday - making it a 3 week transaction in total.

Here's what I got and my impressions...

Ovechkin jersey (Home) - like the pictures previously posted, this is a high quality Premier jersey with the tag on front and Reebok vector on the sleeve. Got the fight strap on there, so it makes me think that these jerseys they are selling might be defects from the factory or something - as the Premier jerseys do not have straps. No complaints here... great quality and fit. I got a Large and I usually wear a Medium jersey size. Fits just right. Also has 'A' stitched on front.

Thornton jersey (Away) - this one is also a Premier with fight strap. Has the plastic-like shoulder crests and everything else is stitched twill... crest on front looks good. No 'A' stitched on this one - but has no. 19 stitched on front just like it should. Lettering is a bit weird and cramped on the back - but doesn't look bad at all. It's a single color name unlike Ovechkin which is stitched in two layers to give it a nicer raised effect. Has tag on front. Fits like the Ovechkin jersey in Large size, but sleeves are a bit longer.

Toews jersey (Home) - This one is more like an EDGE authentic jersey but for the tag on the front and vector on the sleeve. Fabric feels a bit heavier, shoulder crests are sewn on, name stitched on back is on a nameplate... lettering isn't perfect... not cramped but not spot on for what you find on the back of Toews' jersey. Numbers are stitched on with two colors to give that nice raised effect and as an added bonus the 'C' is stitched on the front. Kinda surprising since Toews was just announced Captain within the last few months. This one in Large fits a bit looser than the others - it's a bit large for me but doable - so good if you're into oversized jerseys. Front crest looks fantastic.

Briere jersey (Home) - Not sure, but this could be an EDGE authentic. More form-fitting than the others - no front tag or sleeve vector. Like all the others has the fight strap and everything on this one is stitched on... Lettering on 'BRIERE' is a bit odd, but not downright terrible. The stitching gives some letters more of a rounded than square feel. Overall great quality.

FYI - I'm about 5'10" 180lb

I'm completely satisfied with my purchases - definitely worth the price as I got 4 jerseys for the price of 1 including shipping. Totally love the Ovechkin jersey and very happy with the rest of the bunch. I was not exactly sure what would show up since all the descriptions on the site are different and don't necessarily match what the jersey looks like overall. I might try to post some pictures eventually. If you're wondering why I didn't go for the Wings jersey - I've already got the best one - a Starter no. '30' ;-) Though I will look to buy a 'Z' or Pav jersey once I can find a good deal.

Pictures would be great =]

LOL.

after I threatened them that I was going to cancel my order, if my order was not shipped by the 18th (today)

Guess what. It got shipped today lol. Should have threatened them long time ago.

Which means its going to be about 5 weeks from original purchase, to delivery, when I get my jersey. And yes, I paid for expediated as well.

you guys wanna hear some funny s***? I canceled my order with them after weeks of waiting and received my refund pretty promptly. The funny thing is, TWO DAYS LATER I RECEIVED MY CHELIOS JERSEY! So, I pretty much got a free jersey!

Allllllriiiiight.

Great shanahan!

Here is where my order is atm:

2008-10-20 16:30:00 CHANGSHA Posting

2008-10-20 17:00:11 CHANGSHA Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-20 18:11:59 CHANGSHA Despatch from Sorting Center

I have no idea what this means in terms of how far it is from my hands.

Hey Opie, just wondering which red sox jersey you got? I'm thinking of getting the 3rd alternate red jersey... but afraid it wont be stitched on lettering.

Also, I'm having a ***** of a time getting any response whatsoever from these guys... Anyone else finding it difficult to get any answers? All i want to know is when (if ever) they think they may have the zetterberg jersey (and Crosby winter classic jersey[x-mas gift for my pens-fan brother]) back in stock.

Grey away jersey

Great shanahan!

Here is where my order is atm:

2008-10-20 16:30:00 CHANGSHA Posting

2008-10-20 17:00:11 CHANGSHA Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-20 18:11:59 CHANGSHA Despatch from Sorting Center

I have no idea what this means in terms of how far it is from my hands.

My order said it was in Shanghai for a few days and never updated either. It moved from Shanghai on the 14th to my hands on the 17th via USPS. So once they transfer to USPS for delivery it never gets updated... or didn't in my case.

so are these guys back from holidays yet? im going to order an ovechkin jersey but wanted to make one last post asking if anyone has anything bad to say so far about them.????

so are these guys back from holidays yet? im going to order an ovechkin jersey but wanted to make one last post asking if anyone has anything bad to say so far about them.????

As long as you don't care that the shoulder crests are a little goofy (kinda like stitched on screen printed vinyl), you'll love the jersey. Great quality.

Placed my order Sept 24th...

It hasn't even been shipped yet.

Customer service is brutal, real hard to get any answers if something goes wrong.

As for the merchadise itself, I couldn't tell you, as stated earlier, I have yet to recieve my items.

But the rest of the board seems content with their orders. Here's hoping I will be too.

Edited by cr00d

Finally got my Chelios jersey yesterday. Ordered it Sept. 14th when I thought I was getting Z's but oh well, It's awesome!!!! The only problem is I ordered 2, one for the wife, so now I still have to deal with them. And yes they, didn't ship it til I started complaining but it only took 5 days after that to receive it. I hope getting the other one isn't going to be as difficult but at the same time, it's still a great deal.

Decided to send in my complaint once I read how effective it has been for some of you. It's been 34 days and my order hasn't been shipped. That does include the whole Zetterberg to Chelli fiasco but it's still incredibly slow..