• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

so are these guys back from holidays yet? im going to order an ovechkin jersey but wanted to make one last post asking if anyone has anything bad to say so far about them.????

I think they have been for awhile, You just have to threaten them with cancellation lol.

i just gave them a 24 hour deadline to have my order shipped by, or i would cancel, and demand a refund.

"we will do our best to rush your order, please be patient."

The cancellation is probably just an empty threat, but i am getting fed up with this site. Hopefully they take it seriously and ship my friggin' order already.

I'll keep you all posted, i'll check in with them within 24 hours.

(edit: spelling)

Edited by cr00d

My Order has gone to a 2nd location in China, and I have no clue what that means

2008-10-20 16:30:00 CHANGSHA Posting

2008-10-20 17:00:11 CHANGSHA Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-20 18:11:59 CHANGSHA Despatch from Sorting Center

2008-10-21 09:50:00 GUANGZHOU Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-21 10:56:00 GUANGZHOU Despatch from Sorting Center

so are these guys back from holidays yet? im going to order an ovechkin jersey but wanted to make one last post asking if anyone has anything bad to say so far about them.????

Still waiting for a refund from the 1/2 of my order they didn't send.... its been about 33 days now

Effing Chinese!

OH F ME.

2008-10-22 23:41:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-22 23:42:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA Handed over to Customs

OH F ME.

2008-10-22 23:41:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA Arrival at Sorting Center

2008-10-22 23:42:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA USLAXA Handed over to Customs

It is not just you, any package from China has to go through customs, odds are this will be about as far as you can track through their site thought, at least that was the story with mine, once it left China I was sort of blind!

Ugh... so Tuesday I was told it would be shipped in two days because it was being packed up that day.... today... I was told that its now in a warehouse waiting to be shipped... everything with them is two days this, two days that... so come Monday im getting a refund.

The price is good... but not worth the hassle...

Ugh... so Tuesday I was told it would be shipped in two days because it was being packed up that day.... today... I was told that its now in a warehouse waiting to be shipped... everything with them is two days this, two days that... so come Monday im getting a refund.

The price is good... but not worth the hassle...

your the hassle, just shut the f up and wait for your cheap ass jersey to show up. stop being a poo. it has to go through china.

Edited by soultrain

your the hassle, just shut the f up and wait for your cheap ass jersey to show up. stop being a poo. it has to go through china.

ah, the american way... putting someone down for not cherishing poor customer service on most-likely illegal items. way to go soultrain, that's one honorable comment!

Guest Four

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond. In some occasions, our operators are chating with 8 to 10 customers at the same time. You may have to wait half a minute for a reply. Thanks for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'moroni'

moroni: Hello, welcome to Lightinthebox,how may I assist you today?

Dan: Hey there

Dan: I'm just wondering if and when new detroit red wings jerseys will be added since they are sold out

moroni: sorry we dont know right now

Dan: Okay

Dan: And do you know

moroni: what ?

Dan: If the winter classic jerseys for this year (detroit red wings and chicago blackhawks) will be added

moroni: sorry ....dont know that .

Dan: Awesome, thanks for the tremendous help

>.>

Edited by Four

Wow, how about you grow up a bit. She was trying to tell people what to expect if they do order from this company. Swearing at someone for their opinion is pretty lame. You are the one being the excrement.

How much hassle you have dealt with, might be better just to get the jersey. And ask Osgod who is still waiting for his refund back.

I ordered it 26 days ago. I talked to them on the 15th and they told me they forgot to send my order to packaging... then I talk to them the other night and they told me they forgot to put my order on the truck so its sitting in their warehouse.

If you order from here just know you have to keep on them to get your ordered shipped.

Wow, how about you grow up a bit. She was trying to tell people what to expect if they do order from this company. Swearing at someone for their opinion is pretty lame. You are the one being the excrement.

Wow, glad some one knows how to read and comprehend the message I was giving.

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond. In some occasions, our operators are chating with 8 to 10 customers at the same time. You may have to wait half a minute for a reply. Thanks for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'moroni'

:rotflmao: AAA hahahahahhahahhahah

Guest Four
:rotflmao: AAA hahahahahhahahhahah

I noticed that too, Im going to try and ask another Chinese person soon

Wow Ronny just makes no sense

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'ronny'

ronny: Hello, welcome to Lightinthebox,how may I assist you today?

ronny: hi ronny for help

Dan: Hey there

Dan: I'm just wondering if and when new detroit red wings jerseys will be added since they are sold out

ronny: i will contact the department which charge it to check

ronny: so i am not sure 2

Dan: Thank you

ronny: sorry

ronny: thank you

Dan: Also

Dan: Will lightinthebox be selling winter classic jerseys for this year (detroit red wings and chicago blackhawks) will be added

Dan: Will lightinthebox be selling winter classic jerseys for this year (detroit red wings and chicago blackhawks)

Dan: **

ronny: how many do you want to buy?

Dan: Of the winter classic jersey?

ronny: yes

Dan: Well, myself and few others (about 8-10) people would like to purchase them, but they are not in stock so I'm wondering if lightinthebox will be selling them soon

ronny: ok i will check and email you so would you leave me your email?

Dan: fourhundred@gmail.com

Dan: Thanks

Edited by Four