• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

I noticed that too, Im going to try and ask another Chinese person soon

Wow Ronny just makes no sense

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond. In some occasions, our operators are chating with 8 to 10 customers at the same time. You may have to wait half a minute for a reply. Thanks for your patience.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'ronny'

ronny: Hello, welcome to Lightinthebox,how may I assist you today?

ronny: hi ronny for help

Dan: Hey there

Dan: I'm just wondering if and when new detroit red wings jerseys will be added since they are sold out

ronny: i will contact the department which charge it to check

ronny: so i am not sure 2

Dan: Thank you

ronny: sorry

ronny: thank you

Dan: Also

Dan: Will lightinthebox be selling winter classic jerseys for this year (detroit red wings and chicago blackhawks) will be added

Dan: Will lightinthebox be selling winter classic jerseys for this year (detroit red wings and chicago blackhawks)

Dan: **

ronny: how many do you want to buy?

Dan: Of the winter classic jersey?

ronny: yes

Dan: Well, myself and few others (about 8-10) people would like to purchase them, but they are not in stock so I'm wondering if lightinthebox will be selling them soon

ronny: ok i will check and email you so would you leave me your email?

Dan: fourhundred@gmail.com

Dan: Thanks

he will probably never email u back

I ordered it 26 days ago. I talked to them on the 15th and they told me they forgot to send my order to packaging... then I talk to them the other night and they told me they forgot to put my order on the truck so its sitting in their warehouse.

If you order from here just know you have to keep on them to get your ordered shipped.

Oh I know it, I finally had to threaten them with cancelletion to get my order sent out. But now I have it, I think the price is definately worth it.

Ok here is a little review of my China knockoff. Saw this on ebay and decided to bite, total with shipping $43. Won it Friday morning, paid in the afternoon, recieved today.

All in all for the money I can't complain, it looks like a edge but the material may be closer to a premier. I don't have a premier so my comparison is with my edge Zetterberg. When you see them side by side it screams knockoff, but most people would never notice. My edge is a 52 and the KO is a 54.

Edge on the left. The differences are apparent in material and stitching, notice the white stitch on the NHL logo on the right China.

neck.jpg

Edge is on top. RBK emblem is close but not quite there.

rbk.jpg

Edge is on top, knockoff wasn't laying completely flat so it looks a little weird but its fine other than slightly different.

ww.jpg

Arm numbers are same in size but not exact

arm.jpg

The back and side mesh of the KO is thinner and more see through, I would guess similar to a premier. Numbers are about same size, sewn a little high and are a bit shinier. Letters are about 1" shorter than my edge letters.

back.jpg

The 4's lined up

back2.jpg

light in the box's service should be called "no light in the box". Their customer service SUCKS the unmentionable. Each time i've tried their online chat, they never had an answer on when my shirts would ship. Last time they said 8-10 working days. it's been 3 weeks. still in processing.

Those people are probably just reading a script. I even threatened to cancell the order, and that didnt work either.

I'm gonna threaten them with war and see if that works. :D

-B

light in the box's service should be called "no light in the box". Their customer service SUCKS the unmentionable. Each time i've tried their online chat, they never had an answer on when my shirts would ship. Last time they said 8-10 working days. it's been 3 weeks. still in processing.

Those people are probably just reading a script. I even threatened to cancell the order, and that didnt work either.

-B

If you used Paypal, just cancel the order with them and they will get your loot back for you. If you are just bluffing and intend to wait for the Jersey no matter what, they just called your bluff.

-B

I totally know what you are going through... it sucks...

Just finnished a nice little chat with our friends over at lightinthebox... enjoy.

Please wait for a site operator to respond. In some occasions, our operators are chating with 8 to 10 customers at the same time. You may have to wait half a minute for a reply. Thanks for your patience.

You are now chatting with 'allen'

allen: Hello, welcome to Lightinthebox,how may I assist you today?

dave: regarding the status of Order #: 0809241900069979

allen: kindly hold on please. I'll check for you right now.

allen: i see your order ,what can i do for u

dave: what's the status?

allen: packaging

dave: allen, no disrespect inteded to you, but can I speak with a supervisor?

dave: or someone in charge

allen: hold on please

dave: thank you

I have to answer a call now. Please wait while I transfer the chat to 'bryant'.

You are now chatting with 'bryant'

bryant: Hello, welcome to Lightinthebox,how may I assist you today?

dave: hello bryant, are you in charge?

bryant: yes ,i am in charge here

dave: ok, 48 hours ago, i was told my items would be shipped by now

dave: they have not

dave: Order #: 0809241900069979

bryant: kindly hold on please. I'll check for you right now.

dave: i'm sick and tired of being told the same thing bryant

bryant: yes ,my friend

dave: it does not take 3 weeks to package 4 items

bryant: i can understand you

bryant: so what do you want to do about this ?

dave: yet every time i come to check my order status, it's always the same answer... "it's being packaged"

bryant: what do you think is the best solution?

bryant: we will try our best to make you satisfied about the service and the product

dave: i just want my items bryant, the best solution would be to stop telling me it's being packaged, and actually get it packaged and shipped

dave: it's been 34 days since i placed my order

dave: 34 days!

dave: now granted we had a mix up due to items being out of stock

dave: but it still should not take this long

bryant: ok,i will tell the one who is in charge

dave: the gentleman i spoke with 48 hours ago, promised it would be shipped by now... i told him to offer to pay for priority shipping if it hadn't, he said he'd see what he could do

dave: i believe his name was "mark"

bryant: give us a date you can accept and if we can not do that ,i will arrange the refund for you

dave: i dont want a refund bryant

dave: i want my items, do you not have them?

dave: i dont understand how this business works... do you sell items you dont even have?

bryant: we have that ,my friend

dave: you have my items, then why does it take so long to package and ship?

bryant: but we need to check the quality and package it before ship out

bryant: that is the reason

dave: and that takes 34 days?

bryant: becasue we contact you for nearly 15 days

dave: i can appreciate the fact that you verify your product to ensure quality, but this is ridiculous

dave: the day i recieved an e-mail telling me you did not have my original package in stock, i changed my order, that was well over three weeks ago

dave: since that day, i've been checking the status of my order with your live customer assistance

dave: i kept getting the same response every time.. "dont worry my friend, we will take care of it for you, we will put a rush on your order."

dave: i'd hate to see the status of my order had it not been "rushed"

bryant: ok,we will ship to you in 3 days ,that is the fastest we can promsie

bryant: do you think it is ok?

dave: what can you offer me if it hasen't shipped in 3 days?

bryant: we will offer some compansation or a refund

bryant: compensation

dave: compensation in what form?

dave: priority sipping upgrade?

dave: free merchandise?

bryant: refund some part of the money for the jersey

dave: will my order be shipped priority like "mark" told me it would?

bryant: usually we can not do that you know

bryant: but we will ship to you with the exredited shipping

dave: usually you can't, but will you this time around? I think it's the least your company can do at this point in time for me.

dave: i appreciate it bryant

dave: so you promise that within 72 hours it will be shipped?

bryant: we will provide the tracking number as soon as we ship out

dave: so after 72 hours, i will come in here and check the status of my order, and if it has not yet been shipped, you promise to partly refund my payment?

dave: ok bryant, one more thing, can you just show me exactly what my order consists of... i just want to make sure everything is in place

bryant: i will go and tell them now if you dont have other problem to be taken care of

bryant: kindly hold on please. I'll check for you right now.

dave: thank you

bryant: <br>Item #00017891 - Jersey Size: XL - Player no.18

bryant: <br>Item #00017894 - Jersey Size: XL - Player no.58

bryant: <br>Item #00017896 - Jersey Size: XL - player no.34

bryant: <br>00018005 1 x New York Yankees Jersey w /2008 All Star Commemorative Patch (BQF140)

bryant: that is all in the order

dave: perfect

bryant: :)

dave: i appreciate all of your help bryant, just so you know however, I will be copying and saving this chat log as proof of what was promised to me tonight (October 28, 2008 - 12:20am)

bryant: ok,no problem

dave: thanks again bryant, for the first time now i feel like something has been accomplished via this live customer assistance.

bryant: thank you

dave: have a pleasant evening, or morning/day depending on where you are.

bryant: ok,thanks again ]

bryant: you too

Just for the record, about a week and a half ago i threatened to cancel my order and demand a refund like others had succesfully done... that got me nowhere. I still have my doubts that it will be shipped within 72 hours, but at least now if it isn't, i will get a partial refund.

I will keep you all posted.

FYI: I ordered a Zets jersey from lightinthebox.com on Sept. 17th.....then found out that they only had the Cheli jersey available. I asked for a refund and just received a full credit from them to my paypal account last night, after a few emails and live chat sessions.

My stuff finally went out! YAYYY! F'ya NHL for making people pay 200 bucks for a nhl jersey. I'm getting 4 for the price of one and still have enough left over to fill up my gas tank.

WOOO!

;)

I shall post pics once it arrives.

JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY!

f*** still no refund and Paypal won't help me becuase they delivered on PART of their order!

I was on the phone for an hour with payf***s and all they kept telling me is item bought OUTSIDE of e-bay are not protected the same. If you use them for items outside of E-bay all they are used for is proctection against these scums getting your bank account numbers. He even said in this case it would have been better if i used a credit card because THEY could go after them.

Ah well i only lost $29.27... thats like a tank of gas, right?

Osgod, when my process of refund was slow, I said something along the lines of "I can't believe I will have to get a lawyer involved for less than $40" obviously I was bluffing but I got my refund in about 3 days!

It took a little bit from the day the payment was confermend to the day it was shipped but last night was the night!

-Dispatched from Sorting Center-

i ordered my jersey on oct. 27 and it was shipped november 4 so maybe i was a little luckier than some of you guys? i guess we'll see how long it takes to get here since i opted to go with the air mail shipping since im not in any hurry.

i ordered my jersey on oct. 27 and it was shipped november 4 so maybe i was a little luckier than some of you guys? i guess we'll see how long it takes to get here since i opted to go with the air mail shipping since im not in any hurry.

i think the "unlucky ones" were actually the impatient ones. i made two seperate orders. the first took a month. then i ordered a second. it took three weeks. for a CHEAP product coming from china, i thought it was fast. some people who had to wait a bit longer screwed themselves by freakin' out. if you cancel yourpayment when your stuff already got shipped (but the site said processing) it jacks up the system, and i could see you not getting a refund. hell if you bought something from me then canceled the order after i already shipped it half way arcoss the world... i would charge you. if you can't afford to make a $53 mistake, then don't be buying s*** from china.

Edited by soultrain

yeah i certainly wasnt expecting a high level of service but it only took about a week for them to ship it out so i really cant complain. as long as it gets here and it looks like the ones people posted pics of on here i will call it a success since it will only cost me like 32 bucks.