• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

pavyaz19

Wings RBK Jersey from China

Rate this topic

So i think i am finally getting my partial refund in the next 2 months... not too bad after waiting an effing 3 months! I guess emailing 6 different people from the company 4 times a day for a month does in fact get stuff accomplished

I ordered my jersey on Sept 14th, My jersey still has not shipped. I recieved three different emails three weeks apart letting me know that Zetterberg was no longer available, each time I told them that was fine, I would take a chelios.... Finally after responding for the third time, I recieved a note back that they would be shipping my chelios jersey that week. In the second week of October, it had no shipped, I sent a courteous email asking of the status, and I was told it would ship that week... The last week of October I sent a message asking about the status, and hadnt heard anything since...

Im starting to get very frustrated, I was expecting it was going to take a while to receive the jersey, but it sounds like people who have ordered after me, have recieved thier jersey(s). Where as mine has not even shipped yet..

Eh Lucky me... here i am in NJ for work, and my new jersies are waiting for me in my mailbox.

oh the inhumanity!!!! But soon, my precious... it shall be in my hands.... my precious.... my precioussss.... :D

need more kawfee.

As soon as I come back to earth, i'll post up some pics. Let me know if there are specific things to look for or pictures of specific things on the shirt.

-B

I ordered my jersey on Sept 14th, My jersey still has not shipped. I recieved three different emails three weeks apart letting me know that Zetterberg was no longer available, each time I told them that was fine, I would take a chelios.... Finally after responding for the third time, I recieved a note back that they would be shipping my chelios jersey that week. In the second week of October, it had no shipped, I sent a courteous email asking of the status, and I was told it would ship that week... The last week of October I sent a message asking about the status, and hadnt heard anything since...

Im starting to get very frustrated, I was expecting it was going to take a while to receive the jersey, but it sounds like people who have ordered after me, have recieved thier jersey(s). Where as mine has not even shipped yet..

I went through that for over a month and finally the other night Ronny (one of the live chat employees) tole me they never had the jersey size in stock (I ordered a large) and that I was misinformed the four times I spoke with the live chat employees in the past. I was given a refund in 24 hours.

I do hope you have butter luck with them.

I went through that for over a month and finally the other night Ronny (one of the live chat employees) tole me they never had the jersey size in stock (I ordered a large) and that I was misinformed the four times I spoke with the live chat employees in the past. I was given a refund in 24 hours.

I do hope you have butter luck with them.

Thanks, I will try the live chat, every time I start it, I always read the part about not using the live chat for already placed orders, and decide just to use the ticket system....

So i finally received my refund...only 3 months in the making

They refunded me $35.68 when i was only asking for $27.79 so I got a little bit of a surprise. so that means my AO jersey which would have been around $180 here in the US was only $47.53

NICE!

Thanks for shopping at LightInTheBox.com.

Base on your order *****************, we are so sorry to inform you that the item 00026440 you booked are out of stock. And we have confirmed with our procurement department, there is no any schedule of its returning. For your benefits, we are going to make a refund for you.

Hope we will serve you in your near future.

LightInTheBox.com

WHAT THE f***! I placed the order on September 15 2008! Two months ago! :angry:

People who ordered after me recieved a jersey before me.

lmao,this is what you get when trying to buy a jersey for a fraction of what they really cost not to mention they are from CHINA i mean c'mon what can one expect when trying to buy a cheap jersey.lmao

don't be so quick to judge mr. high and mighty "im not gonna buy from china" i got 2 jerseys from them, and they were both dope. have fun paying $300+lettering (on-line) or $250+ (at games) for your REAL jersey. but at least you will have the satifaction that your buying a jersey from "the good people" , who also make the majority of their clothing (and jerseys) in indonesia.

Exactly why buy from China on the cheap when I can order it from NHL.com for well over $100, which by the way was made in Indonesia for about $5. Buying it from these people is no different than buying it from the NHL.com website. They are made in Asia shipped to the US company and from there sent out to people.

But make sure you support you US based company which is outsourcing all of its labor and has been since '85, that way you are supporting the good ole USA. :blink:

Now that they gave me my partial refund.... I am very happy with the Job they did on my AO jersey!

Saved me $140 by buying in china and cutting out the middle man (aka NHL.com)

I talked to live chat today, they told me it would be shipped within 48 hours. I told them that would be wonderful.

A little while later I checked back on the status of my order, and it was actually updated today (it hadnt been updated in several weeks) The corresponding text was in chineese. I threw it into a translator and this is what it said...

你好,这个既然打单,怎么半个月了也没有发,请尽快发货。谢谢。

You are good, since this blackmails, how half month hasn't sent, please as soon as possible deliver goods.Thanks.

I just found it humorous, especially the word blackmail, as I had not threatened cancellation, or anything along those lines.

ok, well i got my order in today.... almost.

i had ordered 3jerseys originally.

1 - Zetterberg (for me)

1 - winter classic Crosby (for my brother's xmas gift)

1 - jeter pin stripe jersey (buddy xmas gift)

Of course, as we all know, they ran out of Z and Crosby jerseys, and i didn't want a Chelios, or a regular pens jersey, so I switched my order to:

1 Home red sox jersey (matsuzaka)

1 Road rex sox jersey (pappelbon)

1 Alternate red sox jersey (ortiz)

1 jeter pin stripe

My brother is also a huge red sox fan, so i plan on giving him 3 red sox jerseys for xmas instead of the one Pens jersey.

Now this created alot of confusion with our friends over at lightinthebox... I believe this is the reason it took them so long to package and ship my order. In any event, they assured me last week, that it would be shipped and I would recieve it this week... and I did... almost. lol

I opened the package, and turns out I'm 2 jerseys short. I got my Jeter jersey, and my red sox home jersey... but it wasn't matsuzaka, they put ortiz on it instead.

Both jerseys look awesome by the way, I'm extremely pleased with the product, just not with the service... I did the whole live chat for the 20th time, and they told me the other two jerseys didn't pass inspection, therfore haven't been shipped yet. The gentleman i spoke with told me it would take up to 10 days to ship the remainder of my items. I dont really need them until xmas, so that's fine really... I'll be happy if i get them by the end of the month.

Anyways, The yankees jerseys seems nicer to me... feels like higher quality as well. Plus it came with two shoulder patches (all star game patch, and yankee stadium patch)

If they dont ship my other itmes within the 10 days they promised me, they said i'd get a partial refund, and I'd still still get my items. I'll keep you all posted.

Ok, I'm miffed.

The jersey i got was defect. Seems like they buy all the imperfect ones and sell them cheap. I got two of them, one for me and one for a friend. My friend's AO jersey, the "oveckkin" name is slightly slanted. on the other hand, my jersey is the worst. They kept telling me delays were for product quality inspections... that's a wad of BS.

My defective jersey has the following issues: The front caps logo, the red ink bled onto the white. Hence, part of the front of the logo is now pink. The #8 on the back, the stitching that is supposed to hold the lettering on, it never made it's way around the 8. so the top left corner is a little loose and has an opening.

Really dont know what to say. Tried contacting their customer service and i got throw into some "transfer queue to mark" and that was it.

I've pretty much had it. lousy s***ty customer service. I've been patient. The least they could've done was spend 20 seconds looking at the actual jersey and saying "oh, this is a defect.". I'm filing a complaint and getting my money back.

Folks, take your chances, but if you get yours, make sure there arent any problems on it like I had.

B

HPIM0064.jpg

Well, there's My Toews Jersey. Everythign On the Jersey Is Perfect....except

The Lettering. That Is not the Chicago Lettering, and it's not even close. Chicago's "O"'s and "S"'s have sharp curves like the red wings. Not Rounded. Like the "O" should look more like a rectangle than a circle. I guess it was worth the 40$ Risk i took to get it, But it's probably not a jersey I'll be wearing around.

My LITB account said contacting customer for the past few days didnt hear anything from them though. Went into chat today they told me all the white jersey's are all gone no big suprise. But they just got red #24 in, so mine should be shipped in 24 hours. I hope.

got my ovechkin jersey today!!! looks awesome, a little bit of bleeding on the crest at the front but for $33 i cant complain. took about 15 days to order and arrive so i must say i am satisfied. its gonna look sweet on the pond.