• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

Ducks Vs. LA

Rate this topic

currently 5-3 jiggy should be put back into the minors he can not stop a bowling ball start Hilller.. oh and after the game the players and coaches will say "we need to stop taking bad penalties" like they always say yet they dont do... :blush:

Gettin "jiggy" with it...: 0-2 (soon to be 0-3) 13 GA in 3 games

Edited by Duck Guy

You know it's bad when you lose to the Kings.

5 goals on 22 shots? Ouch Considering the numbers he's put up this season, they should bench him for atleast 2 games.

edt: grmmr

Edited by DyingAlive

Its early still. I wouldn't worry to much.

i know it is super early in season. But frustrating when I see that they have learned 0 from last year with their penalty problem.

Guest CaliWingsNut
You know it's bad when you lose to the Kings.

5 goals on 22 shots? Ouch Considering the numbers he's put up this season, they should bench him for atleast 2 games.

edt: grmmr

Actually at this time of year, the kings are usually a contender. The problem is that their young new talent is playing their hearts out (pun not intended, R.I.P.). By the middle of the season, when were just beginning to work at full speed, they are already fatigued.

i know it is super early in season. But frustrating when I see that they have learned 0 from last year with their penalty problem.

That was their game in 2007 as well, they were just better able handle the constant stream of penalty kills. But as has been said, it's early yet. Hey, the Wings lost to Toronto opening night, and no one here is giving up yet. (Ok, a couple were giving up, but this is LGW after all...)

Way too early in the season to start gloating. The Ducks started slowly last year, and a bunch of people here predicted they would miss the playoffs. That didn't happen (although getting surprised by Dallas in the first round was almost as good).

Well, I guess we can gloat a little. But not too much. :sly:

i say they miss playoffs, not just cuz of this start i just hate them, now that they got rid of schneids i can't say i really like any player on their roster......my hate for them will singlehandedly keep themout of the top 8 in the west

for his defense, the kings were on the power play for much of the game and LaBarbera let in some easy ones too. Kings still would have won if the goalies played better. I haven't seen the Kings play that well in a while... too bad they have to play us in a couple weeks.

Edited by pavyaz19

Coudlnt be happening to a better guy. Finally the verdict is starting to show on him and Kipprusoff, neither are big game goalies.

?

Yeah, a Conn Smythe in a losing effort and a Stanley Cup ring are nothing to write home about.