• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I wake up at 5am for work during the week... I am not a morning person... and I love the snow  lol

TPBM believes they can predict the future by telling us who is going to be the first wing to score In the new arena. 

Edited by KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

I don't believe I can, but... It'd be amazing if Sheahan was the first Wing to score at the Pizzarena

TPBM can explain to me what does a bunny hidding eggs (I hope they're chocolate) for kids to find, has to do with easter?

edit: I think I might be getting into a Skull&Bones, secret society kinda thing with this...

FantasticEasterSpecial10.jpg

Edited by NerveDamage

Easter Sunday (as a Christian holiday, which is what I'm assuming you're asking about) bunnies, and eggs are all related to new life.  Eggs because (if fertilized) they're baby animals, bunnies because they produce a lot of offspring, and the Resurrection because it's the promise of eternal life.  All are celebrated in the spring since that's when the world comes alive again after winter.  The older holidays, from which we get the eggs and bunnies, were celebrated at the Vernal Equinox, or at least around the time when the snow left and life started "springing" forth.  Easter is always the first Sunday after the first full moon after the Vernal Equinox in order to keep it in line with Passover, which is celebrated by the Jewish people according to their lunar calendar, and plays a big part in whole pre-story of Easter.
We celebrate them all together now since many of the older cultures who previously celebrated the Spring festivals also celebrate Easter and the traditions carried over and mingled.

The person below me has owned a business.

Ottawa is my first choice of the remaining teams.  If they are out, I will root for either of the West teams, including the *ucks, if that's what it takes to defeat the Penis.

The person below me needs to learn to say "no".

On 6/8/2017 at 8:02 PM, 55fan said:

I have not, but my Godson is stationed there with the Marines.  If I had the money, I'd go see him,

The person below me is hot. 
Define that any way you wish.

I have been called "hot" and "cute". So I believe I am. Never been called sexy though. But I still believe I am :) 

The person below me has tried Bubble Tea. 

Edited by kickazz

I have not.  I'm not a fan of tea.  I have watched the Facts. video where they try it.

The person below me has a crafting hobby and will now tell us about it.  (If you know anything about people with crafting hobbies, you know the last part of that sentence was unnecessary.)

Never say die.  I still believe the Wings can and will come back.  I also believe this of the Lions, and look where that's gotten me.

The person below me speaks a second language (or first, if English is your second).

The last 3 years are the only time since 1986 when I haven't had 2 jobs or had a full-time job whilst going to school full time.  I guess I kind of have 2 jobs now since I've started a business on the side.  I make candles as a hobby and have started selling them at events.

The person below me is a Gemini, Irish, or a vegan.