• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

I haven't worn makeup since the first Reagan administration. It wasn't worth the trouble.

The person below me enjoys doing the Chicken Dance. (I'm under doctor's orders not to.)

not since I was about 6 years old. It ranks up there with the macarena in my book. But I am not German, so perhaps that explains it?

TPBM hates country music.

I think I am allergic to it, personally. :blink:

Have everything in the envelopes and they are awaiting stamps. Just online now to check out my bank statement so I can write out bills, and then they will all get stamped and sent out tomorrow. Thanks to my baby sister, Chicken (nickname, not her real name), they actually got done before April this year.

The person below me has a family member with an odd nickname.

Have everything in the envelopes and they are awaiting stamps. Just online now to check out my bank statement so I can write out bills, and then they will all get stamped and sent out tomorrow. Thanks to my baby sister, Chicken (nickname, not her real name), they actually got done before April this year.

The person below me has a family member with an odd nickname.

My sisters are Scooby and Chewy (also known as Geekachew) and I have been known to go by Carl and Eddie

TPBM enjoys ice cream!

Haven't eaten McD's in forever. I prefer BK, and then only once in a great while due to waist management issues.

The person below me could eat fast food twice a week and still stay skinny.

Haven't eaten McD's in forever. I prefer BK, and then only once in a great while due to waist management issues.

The person below me could eat fast food twice a week and still stay skinny.

Sorta true. I'm an active human, so......for now, yes.

TPBM wants my autograph.

Only if it's on the bottom right hand corner of a large check that you are legally entitled to sign.

The person below me loves the person above me, even if they don't want his autograph.

Only if it's on the bottom right hand corner of a large check that you are legally entitled to sign.

The person below me loves the person above me, even if they don't want his autograph.

DKM? pfffffft who would love him? :P I kid I kid!! :D

TPBM knows how to humor children

Only around the time of the playoffs when all the Photoshop threads appear! Otherwise, not really.

The person below me thinks MI is NOT the place to go for Spring break. (We are leaving for MI at 4 a.m. tomorrow! But we will be at The Joe for next Friday's game! :thumbup: )

MI is not the place to go for spring break when you're from here. But your reason for coming so the best I can think of.

The person below me has needs to stop eating junk food tonight. (Went to the gym today and now I'm undoing all that hard work)

I actually haven't eaten junk food tonight. Hmm...must be slipping.

The person below me has a system for cleaning their house.

NOPE! BUT GOTTA GET ONE SOON!

G-ma's coming over tomorrow from Windsor for my daughter's 3rd b-day partay. She dusts her house approx 3x/day. Lives alone. Was a stay-at-home-mom women her whole life. (Had to take baths - showers get the tile wet see??.)

We have 4 dogs here, 2 young kids and a SLOB for a step-mom. Dad's not TOO bad......gonna be a long day though. I better go get started.

TPBM would come help me clean.

Don't count on me. I found out what my housekeeping skills were like when Mom broke her foot and baby sister and I went to clean and I overheard Sis say to Mom, "Don't worry, if she doesn't do it well enough, I'll just redo it after she leaves." I did a very good job; probably the best ever in my life.

Happy b-day to your little darling!

The person below me still has 2 feet of snow drifted in places in their yard.

Don't count on me. I found out what my housekeeping skills were like when Mom broke her foot and baby sister and I went to clean and I overheard Sis say to Mom, "Don't worry, if she doesn't do it well enough, I'll just redo it after she leaves." I did a very good job; probably the best ever in my life.

Happy b-day to your little darling!

The person below me still has 2 feet of snow drifted in places in their yard.

Well thank you much. Keep an eye on the 'Members Photos' thread next week.

And NO.....already started raking the lawn last week.

TPBM enjoys a good baseball game on the weekends, to sleep to, on the couch.

Baseball bores me. I can listen on the radio if I'm doing something else, but that's it. (No offense to those who enjoy it- I'm not saying it's a bad game.)

I haven't been in the Members Photos thread. I've never been one who looks at photos of people's members. Sorry. That's what I think every time I see the title. I actually haven't been in there because of slow dial-up, but I'll check for your girl.

The person below me will never look at that thread title the same way again.

Don't know the thread name, so I dunno.

The person below me thinks this is funny.

No offense but no. That guy looked of voting age, and prolly cancels mine out.

TPBM likes red licorice over black.

Definately. I can't stand black licorice. I took rainbow licorice to my Sunday School kids today. They liked it.

The person below me has had a bath lately (as opposed to a shower).

Definately. I can't stand black licorice. I took rainbow licorice to my Sunday School kids today. They liked it.

The person below me has had a bath lately (as opposed to a shower).

No bath as in soak in tub of water, no. I live for my shower, it makes me live every morning, when nothing else does. :blink:

TPBM likes jellybelly jelly beans.