• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

No, nothing really coming out that I'm excited about.

The person below me has trouble rooting for the Avs even when an Avs win would help the Wings (like right now vs the Sharks).

I couldn't fit under a bed, and if I got there, I'd never get back out.

The person below me has pretended to be a scarecrow.

Nope - never recall doing anything like that.

TPBM is planning on doing some sort of vegetable garden this season?

I'm not but hubby is planning to. I'm not much of a gardner, but I do love the fresh veggies from them.

TPBM wants some consistently warm weather. (brrr, I'm such a wimp)

Believe it or not? Just got outta 8 yrs of 82 deg air, and 82 deg waters. Every. Effin. Day.

Done with it for awhile, and am lookin' forward to some hellacious thunderstorms this spring.

TPBM has recently washed and dried cash.

Nope. I try not to launder money, but I have in the past. Good thing they use those cotton fibres so they don't shred.

The person below me has been fingerprinted.

i work in education. (that means yes!)

tpbm has trusted someone who turned out to be a real jerk!

The story of my life.

The person below me needs a haircut/perm/dye job.

nope, I just got my hairs all fixed up last weekend. :afro:

TPBM is looking forward to the game tonight, even if it is in Calgary so we have to stay up late to see the boyz!

:zzz:

TPBM is looking forward to the game tonight, even if it is in Calgary so we have to stay up late to see the boyz!

Yeah why not? I just gotta go look at their lineup. Haven't played since the early 1920's.

TPBM uses coasters.

Nope. I'm a slob. Considering I paid a total of $9.99 (plus tax) for my living room furniture, I don't worry.

The person below me would like the weather where they are to change. (I've been mentally sending this rain straight south.)

Nope. I'm a slob. Considering I paid a total of $9.99 (plus tax) for my living room furniture, I don't worry.

The person below me would like the weather where they are to change. (I've been mentally sending this rain straight south.)

Heck yes! A few weeks ago, the weather was just perfect. In the sixties, clear blue skies, and a barely noticeable breeze; perfection in my book. But now it's cold, cloudy, windy, and soon to be rainy again. WHY?!?

The person below me can roll their tongue

Heck yes! A few weeks ago, the weather was just perfect. In the sixties, clear blue skies, and a barely noticeable breeze; perfection in my book. But now it's cold, cloudy, windy, and soon to be rainy again. WHY?!?

The person below me can roll their tongue

I am so blessed, genetically, to be able to roll my tongue. :P

TPBM likes to wear the color black a lot.

It is slimming, but I find that it makes me look pale, so I usually wear black if I need good pants or a skirt. I am also fashion-challenged, so it makes for easy matching.

As far as shirts, they all seem to be red/white or silver/honolulu blue. Hmm....

The person below me wears a lot of sports-related clothing

It is slimming, but I find that it makes me look pale, so I usually wear black if I need good pants or a skirt. I am also fashion-challenged, so it makes for easy matching.

As far as shirts, they all seem to be red/white or silver/honolulu blue. Hmm....

The person below me wears a lot of sports-related clothing

just my wings stuff

TPBM is jealous of my pina colada flavored Popsicle with real pineapple in it mmmmmmm!!

Nope, not tired a bit. Of course it's almost 2:00 here, and I just got up an hour ago.

(Nice Lilja pic, btw.)

The person below me likes the white jelly beans best.

nope, red ones. But red and white are a great combination. :thumbup:

TPBM wants to go home now. :(