• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

The person below me game...

Rate this topic

hukt on fonix wurkd fer me!

Actually, I can't sound out words to save my life. I read what's there. If someone writes "Go over their." I go nuts. I keep trying to figure out "over their what?" I don't see it as the same word as "there". Their too different words. I did that one on purpose, but if someone did that to me, I'd have to sit and re-read the paragraph over and over until I figured it out. So, no. I have no sense of phonics whatsoever.

The person below me is catching that bug that always seems to be going around.

Edited by 55fan

Nope. I got sick once all winter, and it's the first time I've been sick in years. I suppose it's fair since right now I'm on disability for my epilepsy due to the frequency of grand mal seizures I have been having since last April, although the rate of seizures is slowing enough to the point I may be able to soon return to work.

TPBM thinks Kirk Maltby is a total hottie.

Edited by eva unit zero

Nope. I got sick once all winter, and it's the first time I've been sick in years. I suppose it's fair since right now I'm on disability for my epilepsy due to the frequency of grand mal seizures I have been having since last April, although the rate of seizures is slowing enough to the point I may be able to soon return to work.

TPBM thinks Kirk Maltby is a total hottie.

who doesnt? I might have to break out my Malts cussing avatar soon

TPBM is wearing green on St. Patricks day

I totally forgot when I was packing that I needed to pack some green. I remembered to set something out for tonight (after I get home) that's green, but driving home, I'll be wearing my Tre K jersey. Like I told mysister, blue and yellow make green, so if I move fast enough, it will look like I'm wearing green. I know what she was thinking- the odds of me moving fast are slim to none.

The person below me has their taxes done.

Nah, they should be though, need tax return money. :unsure:

TPBM found a way to sneak alcohol into wherever they are being work or some form of academics, or hell, just drinking in general! WOOOOOOOOH! HAPPY ST. PATRICKS DAY! BOOYAH! I'm so not looking forward to tomorrow morning.

I have booze at home, and the only place I'm going is chior practice, where it is not good for one's voice to drink, so I'll be having a couple at home tonight.

I haven't started with my yard cuz there's still a lot of snow in it.

The person below me likes hugs from people they like.

Kinda/sorta, too much stuff and too busy to think week is too long, but weekend will be all right, wedding attendance/OPEN BAR will be fun. Oh yeah and congrats to one of my family members getting married and the newest official addition to the family. :P

The person below me thinks this is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7rS_hlHwDQ

Funny but looks staged.. just the way he was walkin, Iunno.

TPBM Is leaving to go somewhere on a jetplane, and doesn't know when they will be back again.

I need a vacation so bad.

TPBM Wishes they could see the future so things would be easier.

Wish I could see the future, wish more that I could change the past... and so it goes. :(

TPBM hopes to someday find the one person who was "meant" for them.

Once upon a time I waited for my prince to come. Then I found out he was skinny guy who wore purple and I've never wished for a prince again.

Now that I'm past childbearing age, it doesn't matter any more.

If I meet someone, I meet someone. In the meantime, I have my hamster.

The person below me preferrs a nightgown/shirt over pyjamas.

I do not know!

The person below me has run into a fence at full speed without looking.

Well.......not really a fence, but on Maui we'd keep our doorwall screen open all day.

Sometimes at night, someone would get the bright effin idea to close it. WAMMO! Knocked it right outta the track, and over the railing sometimes. Very funny to everyone but ME.

TPBM has run full speed into a glass doorwall?

Nope. Have never had the opportunity.

The person below me can do the splits.

Never. Ever. Ever.

Freaks of nature those people are.

TPBM has a 'T' in their name.

::::::::EDIT:::::::::

I swear I FLEW through the response this time and STILL got beat.

Edited by DaKineMaui

Never. Ever. Ever.

Freaks of nature those people are.

TPBM has a 'T' in their name.

::::::::EDIT:::::::::

I swear I FLEW through the response this time and STILL got beat.

:lol:

To answer my own question, no.... I am not on vacation. Everyone else is, however. :(

I have no "T" to my name. Lots of "L"s however.

TPBM has ADHD or suspects that they do. :yowza:

If anything, I have distraction deficit. I am so locked on target when I'm doing anything that I can't lose attention.

The person below me has odd dreams in which Red Wing players appear. (I just drempt that Ozzie was a magician/singer/commedian and my hamster and I were assistants in his show.)

If anything, I have distraction deficit. I am so locked on target when I'm doing anything that I can't lose attention.

The person below me has odd dreams in which Red Wing players appear. (I just drempt that Ozzie was a magician/singer/commedian and my hamster and I were assistants in his show.)

i have before, but i don't often.

last night i had a dream that i was hanging out in atlantic city w/the kids in the hall, though.

tpbm wears makeup nearly every day.