• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

BeeRYCE

Your 5 Favourite Non Red Wings?

Rate this topic

1. James Wisniewski - went to my high school

2. James Neal - played for the whalers while I worked there

3. Matin Brodeur - got mad respect for him

4. Roberto Luongo - I like goalies, I liked him a lot more on Florida.

5. Shanny

Many of us have Lucic on our lists. Just wondering if anyone caught this last night, i enjoyed it quite a bit myself.

Lucic is hands down my favorite non-Red Wings by a longshot. He hits, he fights, he scores; he does it all.

I carry a heavy dislike for Fedotenko, but that's just me.

Any specific reason? j/w

While he's not the greatest player to have played, he's a national hero in Ukraine for winning the cup and playing on the National Team. Zherdev on the other hand kind of bailed out and played for Russia...eh

Any specific reason? j/w

While he's not the greatest player to have played, he's a national hero in Ukraine for winning the cup and playing on the National Team. Zherdev on the other hand kind of bailed out and played for Russia...eh

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, but I think he's a tad overrated, and he has never come across as having a strong work ethic.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate him, but I think he's a tad overrated, and he has never come across as having a strong work ethic.

I think he really came into the spotlight when he scored the winning goal for Tampa and people thought that he was a saint. He's not that great of a player, and personally I think that Zherdev has more of a work ethic issue, or maybe he just hated Columbus...lol

I think he really came into the spotlight when he scored the winning goal for Tampa and people thought that he was a saint. He's not that great of a player, and personally I think that Zherdev has more of a work ethic issue, or maybe he just hated Columbus...lol

I can agree with you there. Zherdev often looks uninspired from what I've seen, and more often than not, he is reluctant to pass the puck.