• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

2/28 GDT: Red Wings 0 at Predators 8

Rate this topic

Guest mindfly
You really are a ******* idiot if you think goaltending is the problem right now...

Sorry but Stuart, Meech, and Lilja are hanging Conks and Ozzie out to dry.

You're the ******* idiot assuming i think they need to trade for a goalie, i never said that, this team got major problems, bigger than just goaltending, defense for instance.

on a good note, the wings are starting to play now. I'm calling it now..leino gets a 6 goal game for the win....and wow, we don't even the the luxury of a PP after the blatant interference there?

Definitely not an insipred effort so far tonight. Not just the defense, goaltending, or forwards. Nashville is just taking it to us at home and getting all the bounces to boot. Ah well, its just one game. Some days the puck goes in for you and bounces your way. Others it doesn't. This is just one of those days where it doesn't and they picked a day to be lazy as well. Lets hope Babcock kicks these guys in the ass during the intermission.

4 of the 5 have been on the defense...maybe even all 5

i don't even know what to say. our defense this year has been a tough pill to swallow. they just don't care. if they can't win on talent alone, they give up. they sure as hell don't want to work harder than the other team, that'd be beneath them.

You're the ******* idiot assuming i think they need to trade for a goalie, i never said that, this team got major problems, bigger than just goaltending, defense for instance.

To think that we need a trade for this game is also incredibly stupid.

One game and you want to tear the team apart. Of course, that is what you love to do.

I gave up sex to watch this game.

Man you made a bad call.

Sex with a fat chick would be better than this game.

Hell...sex with a du- nevermind, it isn't that bad. Yet.

In other news, I've got my 4 and 2 year olds yelling GO RED WINGS at the top of their lungs. If that doesn't work, nothing will. COME ON GUYS.

LMFAO at Nashville's goober fans...... this is not the stanley cup finals inbreds.

I think you could tell the people on this board the same thing. All the people thinking this is a finals game and bitching about the Wings....its just overreaction. :P

Just a little update here kids:

Pairing 1: Nick and Rafalski: 4mins played

Pairing 2: Kroner and Stuart: 4:30 and 4 mins played --> -2 each

Pairing 3: Lilja and Meech: 5:30 played --> -3 each

Why are the defensive pairings playing times in reverse order?

Throw ******* Lidstrom out after all the ******* unanswered goals. He's a steadying influence.

Why did Filppula just blindly throw the puck infront of the net instead of throwing it to the point? God damn it. *sigh*

Edit: fixed a typo in the times.

Edited by Drake_Marcus

you know if san jose is losing and the bruins lose, the wings are sure as hell going to mail it in. it's as sure as clockwork. :ranting:

AHHH! i'm so pissed.

This Wings team doesn't have the same cutthroat attitude as last season. The Wings need to smell blood and jump on it, not side step it like a bunch of pansies.