• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Herr Hockey

Rumor: Red Wings Aquire Mathieu Dandenault from Montreal Canadiens for

Rate this topic

So much for bringing in more toughness and grit for the playoffs. There's no way he becomes a regular unless someone gets hurt.

Don't know why anyone would make a trade before the deadline for a guy who's not even going to be in the lineup.

So much for bringing in more toughness and grit for the playoffs. There's no way he becomes a regular unless someone gets hurt.

Don't know why anyone would make a trade before the deadline for a guy who's not even going to be in the lineup.

We didnt, just another lie from the liars in Montreal's media lie machine

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
The sad part, I'm not trying to be funny. And it's not real life, so I'm embarrassed for you, too.

The fact that you deny something that is clearly evident to me and everyone else tells me you either...

1) Care way too much about an online persona, and act defensive when someone points out a fact.

or...

2) Regularly insert "I f***ed your mom" into everyday normal conversations, in which you have no intent to be funny or contorversial.

One of them is true, and both of them lead to a common conclusion... you're a socially inept freak who thought he'd thug it out online and prove some self worth.

Edit: Took some most probably correct assumptions out for the sake of taste, and to stop your fragile self esteem from dropping to suicidal levels.

Edited by EZBAKETHAGANGSTA

The fact that you deny something that is clearly evident to me and everyone else tells me you either...

1) Care way too much about an online persona, and act defensive when someone points out a fact.

or...

2) Regularly insert "I f***ed your mom" into everyday normal conversations, in which you have no intent to be funny or contorversial.

One of them is true, and both of them lead to a common conclusion... you're a socially inept freak who thought he'd thug it out online and prove some self worth.

Edit: Took some most probably correct assumptions out for the sake of taste, and to stop your fragile self esteem from dropping to suicidal levels.

Wow. I'm the socially inept freak, but you are a licensed therapist. Got it. Please, continue to "analyze" me. And please continue to accuse me of wanting to "thug it out" when you have the word "gangsta" in your screen name. I think you are self-loathing a little bit and projecting your angst on me.

Enough guys, what are we in high school? Let's keep this thread on topic, you guys can PM each other your thoughts about one another.

ps. I don't want to know who started it either!

Edited by sixer

Enough guys, what are we in high school? Let's keep this thread on topic, you guys can PM each other your thoughts about one another.

ps. I don't want to know who started it either!

...but he touched my stuff!!!

OK, back on topic, I don't mind getting Dandy. It's sorta a non-trade. I really just wanted to know why Dominator was dead set against it. I apologize if my casual remark about him sleeping with your sig other came across as apersonal remark (or was true).

We didnt, just another lie from the liars in Montreal's media lie machine

No doubt Dandy is also a Russian spy dealing drugs to school children in Montreal while having sex with an underage cheerleader. While drunk and funneling money to Al Qaeda.

No doubt Dandy is also a Russian spy dealing drugs to school children in Montreal while having sex with an underage cheerleader. While drunk and funneling money to Al Qaeda.

Well obviously.

You forgot the part where he destroyed the economy, but yes, you pretty much nailed it.

You forgot him using the Shroud of Turin as toilet paper and the satanic mass he has before every game where i sacrifices a virgin so the Habs can have there unholy thirst for another stanley granted

...but he touched my stuff!!!

OK, back on topic, I don't mind getting Dandy. It's sorta a non-trade. I really just wanted to know why Dominator was dead set against it. I apologize if my casual remark about him sleeping with your sig other came across as apersonal remark (or was true).

and I responded to you... then you started your garbage stuff...

When was the last time you saw Dandenault playing? He's 14th forward in Montreal - what makes you think that he could be good addition? He sucked 10 years ago, he's even more sucking now... Brisebois OUTPLAYED Dandenault for # 7 def!!!