Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT: Red Wings 3, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

Downey = +1, 1A, 1SOG, 5:06 Ice time. :clap:

Suck it Lappy!

:beerbuddy:

esteef

Hopefully his play in the 3 games this season will keep him up, for good. With the rosters expanding soon (?) I dont see a reason why not, he's great to have in the line-up.

Anyone else finding Conkquerer's playing of the puck behind our net very effective? The Avs dump it in and Conks has been playing it very well to get possession to our team.

+1...it's amazing what a difference it makes in contrast to Ozzie (and Hasek through last year too). Great goalies, but moving the puck was/is not a strength.

My dream defensive pairings for the upcoming playoffs.

Lidstrom - Rafalski

Kronwall - Stuart

Lilja - Erickson

Chelios

I would love to see this too and in the not so distant future Kindl thrown into the mix.

god it is amazing how much more comforting it is to watch the Wings knowing there is 1 guy on the ice who can step up if s*** gets out of hand, it makes all the difference in the world to me... I cherish every second Downey spends on the ice ^_^

I have to agree with you here Skacore. I wonder where are all the Downey haters are that were on here last night?

Guest mindfly
I'm loving Ericsson, once he gets confident, he's gonna be mean defenceman. (I hope so, waited far too long for one!)

He's had a serious wrist injury and still isn't 100%.. not exactly smart to have a fight at the moment.