• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeytown0001

3/4 GDT: Red Wings 3, Avalanche 2

Rate this topic

GOOD!!! I got a bit scared back there thinking they were going to tie it in the dying seconds. Good to see us win in regulation and take the lead of the NHL in points! Hope the boys can keep it up for a good while!

Good night to you all :)

Guest mindfly

3 home games with plenty of rest in between next up.... Will be a great game against Calgary, they're smokin hot atm

How was the game??? Give me the low down. I just got back from our IM Basketball championship game...which we won!!!!! If I didn't have two Economic exams tomorrow this could have been one of the best nights ever haha!

2 out of 2 on the back-to-back is big

Huge. I don't care how many points the Avs don't have, for whatever reason, they had our number this year. Beat that monkey and the back-to-back monkey at the same time = nice. That was a gritty, big-time win.

Guest Shoreline
How was the game??? Give me the low down. I just got back from our IM Basketball championship game...which we won!!!!! If I didn't have two Economic exams tomorrow this could have been one of the best nights ever haha!

The other guys have been pulling the weight now too.

Things are clicking. Conk is playing good, Ozzie is playing good, the team is playing good. Some chinks in the defensive armor still, but as long as they keep winning, can't complain.

The other guys have been pulling the weight now too.

Things are clicking. Conk is playing good, Ozzie is playing good, the team is playing good. Some chinks in the defensive armor still, but as long as they keep winning, can't complain.

How did Big Rig look? Downey get in to any scraps?

I think now Filppula is crushing the limit of his potential. He seems to play better lately and Conks was good I think even though I watched only last few minutes of the game.

BTW, Babcock just better put Zetterberg and Datsyuk again

Big Rig looked good out there, last game I didn't see why everyone was saying he did so good. Kopecky has really come on while the top line has gone cold; it will switch back of course. Glad to see Flip getting confidence this is how we need to play going into the playoffs