• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

3/29 GDT: Predators 4 at Red Wings 3

Rate this topic

Ok so, the game is on FSN+ right? Cuz i just looked on my digital guide on my tv (I have comcast) and on both FSN, and FSN+ it says the pistons are on there. So then I checked tvguide.com and it says the same thing. Is it an error or are we really not going to be able to watch a wings HOME game?

also, FSN+ on comcast is channel 201 correct?

Edited by XxGoWingsxX

Ok so, the game is on FSN+ right? Cuz i just looked on my digital guide on my tv (I have comcast) and on both FSN, and FSN+ it says the pistons are on there. So then I checked tvguide.com and it says the same thing. Is it an error or are we really not going to be able to watch a wings HOME game?

also, FSN+ on comcast is channel 201 correct?

DIRECTV

Ch. 664

DISH NETWORK

• Ch. 447 for Red Wings-Preadators on 3/29

• Ch. 447 for ATP Tennis on 3/29

• Ch. 444 for ATP Tennis on 4/1

• Ch. 448 for ATP Tennis on 4/2

CABLE / TELCOM PROVIDERS:

ACR AUBURN HILLS

Ch. 64

ALLENDALE COMMUNICATIONS

Ch. 56

AT&T U-VERSE

Ch. 738

BLOOMINGDALE

Ch. 56

BRIGHT HOUSE NETWORKS

Ch. 77

BROADSTRIPE

Ch. 18, 19 or 97

BUCKEYE CABLEVISION

Ch. 8 or Ch. 13

CABLE AMERICA

Ch. 48, 49, 65 or 96 (varies by community)

CARR

Ch. 212

CEBRIDGE

Channel varies by location

CHARTER

Ch. 88

CITY OF NEGAUNEE

Ch. 51

COLDWATER CATV

Ch. 95

CTS

Ch. 46

COMCAST

Ch. 901

D&P CABLE

Ch. 21

EDWARD ROSE PROPERTIES

Ch. 61

PARISH COMMUNICATIONS

Ch. 24, 26, 97 or 98

SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN COMMUNICATIONS

Ch. 56

SPRINGCOM

Ch. 50

T2TV

Ch. 144

TVC

Ch. 97

VOGTMANN ENGINEERING

Ch. 97

WESTPHALIA

Ch. 56

WOW!

Ch. 195

WYANDOTTE MUNICIPAL

Ch. 17

Nothing about this game bodes well for Nashville. Detroit is angry in two ways--our last game against them, and getting shutout by the Isles, we're still without Arnott, Legwand, Jones, Belak, we're playing on a back-to-back set of afternoon games, so Ellis probably goes because Rinne has started 7 straight (4-0-3). We did get a huge win last night and sit in 7th with 82pts.

Anyway, points tonight would be sweet, but I'm not overly optimistic. Good luck tonight, y'all, but not too much ;)

Wings 4

Preds 1

Good to see a fan from another team on here with so much class. I have nothing but respect for fans like you man. You're welcome here any time. And yes, I see it the same way as you. The wings Offense has looked flat the past few games and I see them coming out of the gate swinging tonight, and Putting the pressure on early. Even if the wings don't get the early lead, the Preds will wear out quickly due to the back to back game and The wings will Regain their scoring touch that they've been w/o as of late. I also smell a couple long overdue PP goals tonight too. I also predict the wings to win 4-1.

Xitium, its 901 then...thanks. I just didn't look that high lol. Its because usually during the fsn+ games I would just watch a stream online but they're few and far between lately plus, I finally got the digital box with DVR and HD.

Wings come out pissed and ferocious. Take a 9-1 lead in the first. Ozzie spends the next two periods enjoying his great seat at the game, as the Wings are so amazing that they spend the rest of the game in Nashville's zone.

Conklin scores from the bench. Koko has a two goal game, Pav gets assists on all the goals, evne the ones he isn't on the ice for, and Hank finally gets his hattrick.

:lol:

You are good, girl. Especially for a Sunday morning. This is funny stuff and this is one of those days when I could reeeally use it! Thenkyew.

I just keep getting these visions of Zetterberg, Datsyuk, and Lidstrom being incredibly pissed off and prideful from this (and that isn't good for Nashville, although we've certainly overcome adversity before):

And its at JLA...

I'd still prefer to play DET in the playoffs, though, because when on our game, we can beat you. We've gone 4-6 in the last ten games against the Red Wings. Our main advantage is a sturdier goaltender, and our defensive pairs are arguably better. Rafalski/Lidstrom are fantastic, but Weber/Suter can keep up and Zanon/Hamhuis are quite a bit better than your second pair in my eyes anyway.

Still don't know who's in net for us, and if Trotzy goes with Ellis, we're probably screwed.

:lol:

You are good, girl. Especially for a Sunday morning. This is funny stuff and this is one of those days when I could reeeally use it! Thenkyew.

:D I try to come up with the wackiest game predictions to amuse and to keep from getting upset when what I predict doesn't come true. Glad you enjoyed it ;)

PS. Hell yes, MSU.

Welp, time to get ready for puck drop! Got my buddies, Crown and Royal, sittin beside me! Comon Wings! Show some fire!

Edited by Blaayze

uhhhhhhhhhh FNS PLUS on Brighthouse has some NCAA show on.........wheres hockey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?? WHERE IS THE GAME?!!

TO HELL WITH TOM IZZO!!!