687 replies to this topic

#441 Datsyerberger

Datsyerberger

"Dat's yer burger, Hank."

• HoF Booster
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Kira @ April 18, 2009 - 09:31PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Statler and Waldorf were sitting in the Columbus announcers' booth. Perhaps???

Lol... actually, that's more like Ken & Mickey

Mickey: A hook? They call that a hook?
Ken: Chincy little calls like that..
Mickey: Back in my day, we had to hook a player up hill on the ice to draw a penalty like that!
Ken: Back in your day, they hadn't invented the Zamboni yet!
Both: *old men laughs*
If some bored artist wants to make me a signature, feel free to cut loose and do so.

Of course, I could get off my lame rear and do something.

#442 Cern

Cern

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:27 AM

I actually made this last playoffs, but Oz's recent play warrants a repost

1 2 3 4|1 2 3 4 5 6 7|1 2 3 4 5|1 2 3 4 5 6 7

#443 pockets

pockets

Pockets Smash

• PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 03:50 AM

My first attempt kinda shoddy got impatient so whatever

Attached Files

#444 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:00 AM

QUOTE (asmith18 @ April 18, 2009 - 11:44PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Using MS paint, I'm sure someone can make a photoshop of this better than me

Hey, I think it's great! Loved the eyes. wink.gif

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#445 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:03 AM

QUOTE (Hockeytown_Ryan @ April 18, 2009 - 02:50PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here Ya Go

QUOTE (Kira @ April 18, 2009 - 10:31PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As a long time Muppet lover, I have to say I like this one. I'm surprised there was no Beaker, Swedish Chef, Statler, Waldorf or Kermit. But that's okay. I still love it.

Maybe Statler and Waldorf were sitting in the Columbus announcers' booth. Perhaps???

I Must be on this persons Ignore list.... Page 21 post number 414 i thinnk...

#446 WingsFanInBeanLand

WingsFanInBeanLand

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:16 AM

#447 finalfilppula

finalfilppula

Happy Together

• PipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:17 AM

QUOTE (Ms_Hockey @ April 18, 2009 - 11:47PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some people have serious medical/psychological problems as to why they're overweight. They literally can't stop themselves.

Like Hitchcock.
Article.

Read that, and then you'll know why everybody on this board wants to stay away from Hitchcock's weight.

thanks for the link.

#448 savaking72

savaking72

Good luck Notre Dame

• PipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (CanadianJacketsFan @ April 15, 2009 - 10:01PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nash is a redwings killer -> unassisted hatty, and a hatty in a 3-2 win

Not in the playoffs...When it matters.

#449 WingsFanInBeanLand

WingsFanInBeanLand

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

#450 WingsFanInBeanLand

WingsFanInBeanLand

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:19 AM

#451 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (Christ0pherXx @ April 18, 2009 - 09:21PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm sorry, but I don't feel bad for fat people at all. There's no excuse why you should be that fat, I feel no sympathy towards anyone like that. Especially when they all ***** and complain about how they're so fat, it's like go out and do something about it! If you like being fat, and don't complain about it.. then that's fine - I don't have any problem with that.

Call me a dick or whatever, but that's just how I feel about that subject.

if you like being fat don't complain...im sure no one really likes being fat.....i mean would you want to be fat and around some of the people in here. the way they go on about hitch being fat he would probably have some serious metal problems. my question is why do you think people feel its ok to give people that are over weight a hard time? im sure you have something that we all could make fun of on here but i'll be damned if you ever told us about it. and like what was said he does have a problem so its not really his fault.

oh well back to the photoshop posts

man guys these are all great!!!!..i just wish it was the blackhawks....sharks or ducks we were doing this to. bluejackets its just not fun with them...they don't fight back.
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#452 hillbillywingsfan

hillbillywingsfan

Awww poor butch

• Gold Booster
  • 3,529 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE (WingsFanInBeanLand @ April 19, 2009 - 09:16AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

damn i love corndogs. hahahahahaha
msg-10491-1258682020.jpg

I LIVE IN TEXAS SO I DON'T DESERVE HOCKEY

#453 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,878 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (WingsFanInBeanLand @ April 19, 2009 - 09:16AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The guys' expressions are priceless! Love the hand coming out of the jacket too.

Yeah, I'm a woman of Hitchcockian proportions, but to be honest, weight is an issue that is so highly visual that people will make fun of it. It's the easiest target, and sometimes it can be funny. You just have to learn to laugh at yourself. Sometimes that fat jokes are stupid because all they're doing is saying you're fat. Other times they are truly good jokes that just happen to involve weight. This was good.

#454 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:25 AM

New control installed in Blue Jackets locker room

#455 WingsFanInBeanLand

WingsFanInBeanLand

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:28 AM

I made the corndog image with no intention of offending anyone. It's just a play on what we had going on at A2Y.

#456 servo

servo

Where will we hang this one?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:33 AM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 19, 2009 - 02:22PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The guys' expressions are priceless! Love the hand coming out of the jacket too.

Yeah, I'm a woman of Hitchcockian proportions, but to be honest, weight is an issue that is so highly visual that people will make fun of it. It's the easiest target, and sometimes it can be funny. You just have to learn to laugh at yourself. Sometimes that fat jokes are stupid because all they're doing is saying you're fat. Other times they are truly good jokes that just happen to involve weight. This was good.

I couldn't agree more. THIS is funny. The other fat photoshop stuff is easy fodder and some of it classless. The mear fact that of mustard on the helmet, thats pretty damn funny. If it was any coach back there and you photoshopped the corn dog this is funny! Great stuff!
I know exactly what I'm saying, so that when I'm fired, it won't be a slip of the tounge. Everything I say, I want to say. Don Cherry

#457 lets go pavel

lets go pavel

Pacifiers are for pansies. I chew pucks!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,115 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:01 AM

"The one thing I love about Datsyuk, and there is much to love, is that no other player is like him. And, at least in recent history, it's hard to think of any player who has really been like him. He is a unique freak of nature in how he stick checks and operates in tight quarters. It's amazing how he deceives people from a stand-still position or when he isn't moving very fast. He is hockey's David Blaine." -- John Buccigross

#458 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:03 AM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 19, 2009 - 09:22AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good post. And I still say there's not one of us who posts on this board that doesn't have a past/present/future addiction or compulsion of some type. Food/ booze/ sex/internet/whining/negativity/inferiority complex/vanity/ combativeness/exercise/power/clothes/shopping/collecting/credit card misuse/conspicuous consumption.....

If the shoe fits, and it's a pretty damn big shoe....

Some of the above are just more obvious than others.

So. Who wants to toss the first log? Hmmmmmmm?

Edited by Vladifan, 19 April 2009 - 10:04 AM.

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#459 ComradeWasabi

ComradeWasabi

the abdelgator

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,461 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:12 AM

QUOTE (WingsFanInBeanLand @ April 19, 2009 - 10:16AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The best part is the splatter that he's got everywhere... haha.
QUOTE (thedisappearer @ December 13, 2008 - 10:13AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So, we're dogpiling on the goalie sammy Hudler the defense the refs league bias against us coaching now? Ok.

Babcock is lazy and he sucks!

#460 hallelujahlogic

hallelujahlogic

awake, affiliated, and indelible.

• HoF Booster
  • 549 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (55fan @ April 19, 2009 - 10:22AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you consistently make more sense than anyone else on these forums.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: PS, photoshop war, 2009, columbus blue jackets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users