• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

4/19 Playoff GDT

Rate this topic

Is this CBC play-by-play guy drunk? In reference to a stoppage in play, "A two line pass will bring it back." He also repeatedly referred to Thornton as Pronger and made some other strange comment going into a TV timeout which I've forgotten.

Guest Shoreline

I'm sure I speak for a lot of people in the Bay when I say F U Hetfield and Selloutica.

Is this CBC play-by-play guy drunk? In reference to a stoppage in play, "A two line pass will bring it back." He also repeatedly referred to Thornton as Pronger and made some other strange comment going into a TV timeout which I've forgotten.

Awww, I wanted lulzy drunk commentators. :(

Oh my god Sharks, you're killing me.

And now for the pressing question of the night: To order pizza or not to order pizza? Hmmm, decisions.

I'd say order the pizza. You can never go wrong with that.

Guest Shoreline
Woohoo hockey!

So how many goals has SJ scored in this series?

Doesn't matter. As has been repeated by Sharks fans throughout this season, and last season, and the last season before that..

This is a very different team then past years, from the coaching staff down, the stats/results prove it out.

.. of course, with no results in the playoffs. But don't worry, if they choke here next season will somehow be different too. :P