• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

SouthernWingsFan

This or That

Rate this topic

Garages are for your car. I find there is a direct correlation between the size of the garage and the amount of crap most people have. I have a single stall garage, but manage to fit everything for the yard and other storage in there, along with my car. My neighbors with double-car garages have theirs full of junk, and then park in the street and cause problems with people trying to drive past. Never understand that... :unsure:

scratch and sniff or Smell-o-Vision?

Right now, hardly working seeing as I'm sitting at home in my jammies. I do need to sweep/mop the floor, but I'm taking a break.

I will be hard working again this weekend. I will be working on Sunday- my only day off- again. That's 4 weeks in a row. I will have worked every day from Mother's Day to Father's Day.

Work on your birthday or take it off just because it's your birthday?

Depends. I don't usually have anyone to make a fuss about birthday, so if I have work to do, I am here. Next year is a big one, so I might take myself on a trip, if I can't find anyone who wants to go with me.

lumbago or sciatia?

:Ppssttt.. google!

Didn't have to, unfortunately.

Lumbago. Sounds more like a kind of pasta dish and gives you an excuse to drink a nice glass of wine as you suffer.

Cold water or ice water?

I'm going to have to say 45, because I can't stomach the thought of that other number that is not fit for print. (unless, of course, you transposed those numbers, and really meant, 78, which of course would win by a landslide. Nothing is cooler than a 78 rpm record. Just ask Nipper.)

VHS or Beta?