• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCSF GAME 6 GDT: Red Wings 1 at Ducks 2

Rate this topic

Pavs problem is he is trying too hard. He is making too many jukes and jives and not throwing the puck on the net...he looks like Pavs of 3 years ago not Pavs of today...

That's what happens when you beat up on him too much. He can beat himself up all by myself.

Hiller sure likes them SHUTOUTS....

:lol:

Bad effort, need to finish up open chances (please no more fanning), stop playing sloppy/turning the puck over... pretty much everything is extremely 100% obvious.

Here we go, typical Detroit showing up with 20 minutes left. (You can count on it that they WILL show up now - let's just hope it's enough time.)

Edited by cirov19

I have a weird feeling the Wings are going to be SHUTOUT.

Wait, i'm sorry, but did you say SHUTOUT? I thought you said SHUTOUT, or SHUTOUT, or SHUTOUT! I'm sure it's one of them.

GO WINGS!

Edited by RedWingedKitten

Remember when the Wings scored 3 goals in like 46 seconds? Hell yeah.

Lets go Red Wings!

I remember that, I hope it happens in the first three minutes of the third! :D

Game 2 vs Penguins style? Hell yeah, I could go for that. :P

I'll just order one up for you then. Also a patented Datsyuk Turco Deke of Doom.

The thing makes more disappointed is that the Ducks are not even playing good. Our work effort is being a garbage except for Helm. I think Datsyuk is playing better than first 3 games but he is trying too much by himself. Our best players have to show up in the 3rd period; if not, welcome game 7

Many reasons to be pissed about this game.

My main two:

Not showing up for a game as big is this one is inexcusable.

and

I cant drink beer anymore, but I got special permission from my trainer to have TWO tonight if the Wings pulled it off.

f*** you Red Wings, you are costing me beer.

Tonite is the nite Hiller gets a SHUTOUT. He is the SHUTOUT master of doom. HILLER = SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT = HILLER. If anyone is getting a god damn SHUTOUT, it will be HILLER. If you jumble the letters of HILLER around you get SHUTOUT. SHUTOUT and HILLER are one and the same. SHUTOUT.

Has he not been??

This game is not over! Remember Game 6 in 07..Wings came out HARD!

It's pretty bad when we have Ducks fans trying to cheer us up.

He's right you know. We can score in bunches. If we have an epic 3rd period I won't feel sorry for anyone that left.

LET'S

GO

RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How come the Ducks players aren't constantly falling down?

Could it be that they're tougher on the puck than we are in this game because our players are too lazy to play?

Naw, home ice advantage. Think of the Phili Eagles and their field back in the day. Or the Avs using the high altitude in their favor by having the better athletes and preching stamina.

Did you see that Duck player bear hugging Datsyuk when Dats was skating with the puck, Dats skated with a 220ibs man riding on his back... Refs stood right there and watched it.

Then a Duck player knocked the stick out of Hossa's hands, no call. Later on, when Ozzie made the save, Ducks hacked and wacked for a few seconds (which seemed like minutes) and no whistle. If that was Hossa pushing a puck in the dying seconds of the 3rd, it'd been whistled in less than nano seconds.

I hate complaining about Refs, but I really do think they are trying to force a game 7.

I hate it too. But there have been a few huge missed calls.

Also Wings have even PP time as Ducks...they are calling it one for one right now. Wings just failed to capitalize on their PPs

Guest mindfly
All I can say is: We will win this game.

Can I hear it?

Don't think so, Mr.Homer :P

Wait, i'm sorry, but did you say SHUTOUT? I thought you said SHUTOUT, or SHUTOUT, or SHUTOUT! I'm sure it's one of them.

GO WINGS!

I'm pretty sure it was SHUTOUT.

Matt pretty much nailed it. Add crappy ice and Anaheim fighting for their playoff lives and what we see is what we get.