• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
VM1138

Game 6 Impact: Was it Inspiration or Frustration?

Rate this topic

What do you all think will happen tomorrow? I'm not talking "Who will win?" but how will game 6 affect the Wings?

Pavel looked really frustrated after that scrum after Game 6. Will it light a fire under his ass and rally the team? Or will the frustration cause them to make mistakes and get in their heads?

In short, was the scrum intentional on the part of Anaheim to rattle Detroit?

Or will Detroit bounce back with good ice at the Joe and something to play for and come out firing on all cylinders?

Me, I'm not sure. I have a good feeling the Wings will win, but I'm really looking forward to seeing how the team starts the first period.

hopefully any team from the wings will show up tomorrow. I am sick of watching games with the peewees out there. This is the final game... hows about they show up! Game time 7:30pm... babs should make sure they are locked in their cages by 2pm

I was watching versus (take that for what its worth) and one of the analysts was talking about datsyuk and how he thinks that whole elbowing/fight with neidermeyer will ignite him and that the ducks made a mistake in getting him upset, because now he is going to play out of this world.

I say they will combine what works with what they want to do. They will control the puck and take it to the net, and if the Ducks get the puck, they will smash the life out of them to get the puck back. Potent offense plus defense with a nasty side. Works for me.

At the end of the game frustration boiled over. Now, for game 7 I think they'll use it as motivation.

End of Game 3. Game 4 6-3. Just sayin.

I was going to say the same thing about the end of Game #3. The Wings were clearly frustrated with the no goal call and got into some fisticuffs at the end of the game. Game #6 was a little different because there was no one call that screwed the Wings, but I think overall the officiating was horrible and the Wings know that and then they got into some fisticuffs at the end of the game. I hope the pattern holds true.

Game #3: Bad refs, fight at the end- Game #4 6-3

Game #6: Bad refs, fight at the end- Game #7 ?-?

End of Game 3. Game 4 6-3. Just sayin.

Yeah, this. Wings come out firing on all cylinders, especially being back on non-s***ty ice.

(Is anyone else shocked at how horrible the Honda Center's ice is? I mean, I know it's in CA, but c'mon, modern technology...?)

Yeah, this. Wings come out firing on all cylinders, especially being back on non-s***ty ice.

(Is anyone else shocked at how horrible the Honda Center's ice is? I mean, I know it's in CA, but c'mon, modern technology...?)

That's why you don't give cities like that hockey teams. Does California really need 3 hockey teams? I think not.

Yeah, 90% of Californians don't even understand the game. <_<

They have half as many hockey teams as an entire country and it just so happens that that country invented the sport. Ridiculous.

I guess they know the only way they can reply is by playing great intense hockey. I think it will motivate them.

Concerning outcome of the game... I do not know. It is only 1 game and someting may go wrong. There is a reason play-offs are best of seven.

Let's go Red Wings!