• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

The risk is they keep this up or the risk is they lay off and the Ducks get away with murder. They established nothing but inconsistency in what to expect. If this game comes down to a bad call or non call, it just isn't right for either team, the players, the fans or the game. I wonder if they get to watch some TV during the break? They should. They can see just how bad of a job they did.

Well you know the refs are going to swallow their whistles in the 3rd which is a huge advantage for the Ducks trying to muck it up and get some garbage goals. We need to limit their time in the offensive zone.

Well we are currently winning the game. We need to dig deep and out play them in the 3rd like we have been all series. We can't give them any life.

nail hitting hammer on head

I am 23, no kids. But right on with the personal attacks. Classy just like your team. :)

For real? I thought you where 10 at the oldest, and no I'm not joking.

Anyways I'm gonna use the ignore feature for the first time since RuutuandHavlatownZetterberg, who I believe is banned anyways. You're a terrible aggravating human being who give the rational Duck posters on this forum a really bad name. Might I suggest you read a few NHL columns and learn the game a bit better before you, a fan of the dirtiest team in the league start your biased tirade against one of the classier and least penalized (except for this series amazingly enough :rolleyes:) teams in the league.

A Ducks fan thinking we aren't classy? Hilarious.

Well with the cursing and personal attacks by some of our posters he's not far off. The Wings are very classy, but we are letting this troll get the best of us and it needs to stop one way or another, but baiting him is not the way.

Guest mindfly
Why was no one covering Perry in front of the net?

Where the hell was our defense on that goal?

Wings players can't touch ducks players cause it will be a penalty.. and besides wings pk have sucked all year long, why are you surprised?

Guest Four
hey ducks4cup u are not going to win in here. Either turn it down or just dont post.

This ^ (L)