• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

You know it's bad when VS picks up on it. <_<

So CBC, VS, and FSD have picked up on it. Anyone watching on PrimeTicket? Are they 'picking up on it' too? Dare I say no?

Guest EZBAKETHAGANGSTA
I am 23, no kids. But right on with the personal attacks. Classy just like your team. :)

Your doing a poor job of trolling. You're providing me with laughter rather than frustration.

You're 23 and you're trolling on an internet forum. Nothing better to do?

It's one thing if you actuallylike the game, but its clear your jsut doing it for reaction.

Guest Four
Kinda like the no call on Mule's slash which resulted on a wings PP and goal.

Reffing is crap both ways. How hard is that to see.

That's still three to one in favor of Pronger.

You'd think he'd get one by now?

The majority of the refs f***-ups are helping against Detroit

Can someone please ban the troll, or at least ignore him. This thread wouldn't be half as long without all the replies to his posts.

I got him ignored yet everyone keeps quoting him! Defeats me ignoring...

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Enjoy your last period of the season. Unless the refs decide otherwise, that is.

This s*** ends in the 3rd. It's at this point in series -- i.e., when the refs literally have to go so out of their way that the crowd starts chanting about it -- that the Wings always close in for the kill.

Edited by Dabura

Detroit is known to dive like swimmers.

Huh....known by who besides you ? I like how you question the Wings class. How many of our players have been suspended ? If I recall correctly, none.

Detroit is known to dive like swimmers.

And a Duck knows how to do it like the back of his Wing. And the Anaheim DUCKS are doing just like the name, and their doing it a ton. Ducks fans are so biased towards the other team they fail to see that there team is doing it MORE.

The Wings do dive, but, the Ducks have followed our lead beautifully.

This reffing is making me ill. its like they are reverse officiating, they game Pronger a break 3 or 4 times now, the last time he cross-checks Hudler, Hudler ends up in the box, Ducks end up scoring. This isn't a conspiracy, this is a tragedy.

The risk is they keep this up or the risk is they lay off and the Ducks get away with murder. They established nothing but inconsistency in what to expect. If this game comes down to a bad call or non call, it just isn't right for either team, the players, the fans or the game. I wonder if they get to watch some TV during the break? They should. They can see just how bad of a job they did.

This s*** ends in the 3rd. It's at this point in series -- i.e., when the refs literally have to go so out of their way that the crowd starts chanting about it -- that the Wings always close in for the kill.

I hope so, because I don't know what I'll do if it goes to OT.

You know, it gets to a certain level that's it hard to take any of it seriously anymore. I mean, my goodness. What a terribly officiated game. What a terribly officiated series.

We're 20 minutes of good hockey away from the conference finals, but I'll just be waiting for the obligatory Anaheim power plays. It's ridiculous the way the game is being called. Nobody can look at this and think it's even close to being fair.

That being said, it will feel so sweet to win this series if the guys can hang on. Ozzie has been huge. We look pretty in-sync offensively. If the referees don't screw us over, we win this game.

It'll be a miracle if we win this series. It's not easy playing a really good team and really retarded refs. I wonder how many 5-on-3s we'll see in the third... although, I guess that depends on if we're still winning.

Guest E_S_A_D

Besides all the b.s. calls, the most ridiculous thing in a game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs that I've witnessed is the ref giving ear time to Selanne after the teams have gone to the dressing rooms. That's uncalled for an not of solid code. Refs are human and YES it plays into their psyche in period 3.