• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

2009 WCSF GAME 7: Ducks 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Disneyland boy. HAHHAHA yeah I live in the best county in the world. Most money, best looking women, beach, mountains, desert, best weather, etc.... you wish you lived here man.

The desert's terrible. It's dry and too damn hot. Fires burn down everyone's house every year and what doesn't burn drops in an earthquake.

Jealousy does that I guess, though my experiance on other boards generally has respect for Wing's as a clean and respectable if a bit arrogant team.

But really what is your point in complaining and bitching. Even if it was merited (it isn't) it's falling on deaf ears. Do you honestly think you are going to convince anyone?

It just goes to show that everyone has their own idea about how this game should be played... I mean look at all the posters here that said the answer to game six was to fight back!?!??

Landslides, wildfires, earthquakes and smog.

No, I don't wish I was here.

Landslides and wildfires in OC? This isn't LA man. Earthquakes? HAHHAHA wow bro the ground shakes for 2 shakes. I live in OC man 45 minutes from any fault line. No damage will be done around here. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Detroit- smog, murder (worst murder rate in US i believe), crap weather, snow storms, worst unemployment rate, no money, and a bunch of cry babies who can't handle physical hockey.