• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Duck Guy

Congratulations!

Rate this topic

Duck Guy, I only wish all fans of the opposition were as gracious as you. You're more than welcome to stick around and cheer us on.

Roasted duck, eh? Yzerman, your sense of humor knows no bounds. And I mean that in a nice way.

Edited by Kira

I was telling a friend of mine that whomever won this series was going to win the cup. My comment still stands. Even more so now.

wouldn't disagree with that. i think the only thing that might have stopped the ducks is possible fatigue after 2 very hard fought series and then coming up against a young and fast hawks team.

but as i have said before - the ducks are the best team the wings will face IMO. i just hope this series did not take too much out of them.

Nice series guys!! You totally outplayed us! Was really hoping for a OT game but ah well! Least we got it w/ Carolina/Boston!

See you guys next year!

Why not stick around and root us on against the hawks? Be a good sport

btw. I don't think i would still be alive if this game went to OT, i would of had a heart attack

Edited by SoDakWing

Nah, after the Ducks are out, I make a promise to spend more time w/ the fam :) Hockey playoffs take up some much time and energy. I'll back around in the finals. I am rootin for the Canes to get back to the finals. Never been a fan of Chicago but their goal song is damn catchy! Goodluck to you guys! It was fun being at Game 2!

Let me start off by saying I loved the series but the better team won. I know there is alot of hate for the ducks on this site and understandably so this must be especially nice for you guys. GL against the hawks I will still be here rooting the wings on to a hopefully their repeat!!.. All about the wings now notice the sig has officialy been changed <_< ...

I have to agree with Duck Guy, I am also a Ducks fan. The team that wanted the game more won, I also saw on another trend that some of the Ducks fan were creying about the last goal saying it was on goal and things like that, however it was a good goal and they need to stop their crying. This was one of the best series I have seen in awhile, good luck in the WCF.

The Ducks may have lost but for their benefit and ours...I think this is the start of a beautiful rivalry. :thumbup:

Whats funny are the only three teams that I like to watch are the Ducks, Wings and Avs. Which is kinda cool cuz when these teams play, i enjoy it regardless...

Sorry Duck Guy - very nice of you to post this.

Seriously, I was thinking to myself the only good that would come from a Ducks win would be that it would make you happy and was ready to post as such. :)

Hey we've been through the losses, know how you feel (wish I didn't) - your team has played us tougher than anyone the last 3 years (so far). Can't say I hope to see the Ducks again next year, but right now it's the only rival we've got.

Man your team was full of some fight - thanks for knocking off those choker Sharks.