• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ravyn

Stuffed Octopus

Rate this topic

I've been trying to find a stuffed octopus, like the one hanging from the Joe's roof, I'd love to get my hands on one. I seen it last year during the finals (Don Cherry pulled it out of a bucket instead of a real one). I cannot find any store that sells them, nor have I found one on ebay. I'm starting to think they're sold at the arena only. Does anyone know where I can get one online, it's kind of a long drive to Detroit.

I've been trying to find a stuffed octopus, like the one hanging from the Joe's roof, I'd love to get my hands on one. I seen it last year during the finals (Don Cherry pulled it out of a bucket instead of a real one). I cannot find any store that sells them, nor have I found one on ebay. I'm starting to think they're sold at the arena only. Does anyone know where I can get one online, it's kind of a long drive to Detroit.

I bought mine at the arena, but I think you can also get them at Hockeytown Authentics. Otherwise try Ebay

Thanks a ton guys, there's no prices listed but I'll give them a call and see if they've got a printed catalog they can send to me, I seen quite a few things I'd like to get that I havn't been able to find, like baby clothes.

Really? Makes me want to go to Detroit just for a pizza and an octopus.

Bong and a Blintz?

Smoke and a pancake?

Ball and biscuit? (with thanks to the lyrics of John Anthony Gilles).

A few years ago, I was able to get two different styles: the kind you're looking for and a smaller version, with suction cups, so you can use it in your car. In fact, they used to have a golf driver cover. That was from Olympia Merchandise (1-800-WINGS25).

Thanks a ton guys, there's no prices listed but I'll give them a call and see if they've got a printed catalog they can send to me, I seen quite a few things I'd like to get that I havn't been able to find, like baby clothes.

You can buy those baby clothes they have there on NHL.com also. I wanted to get one of my friends newborn a set but they didn't have that size there when I stopped in.

my local little ceasers (Alpena) sells them...

Also last year i got a couple that were thrown in when you bought a 12 pack of coke products at Target...

Edited by redfan13

my local little ceasers (Alpena) sells them...

Also last year i got a couple that were thrown in when you bought a 12 pack of coke products at Target...

I may have to stop in at Little Ceasers and buy a few. Alpena huh? Man, have not been up there in a few years. Oh do I miss driving down Long Rapids Road.

Edited by Rivalred

Little Caesers:

Novi: Sold Out

Berkley: Sold Out

Taylor: Sold Out

Wixom: Sold Out

Farmington: Sold Out

Farmington Hills: Sold Out

Livonia: Sold Out

Northville: Sold Out

I WANT ONE! WTF?!

I had some friends of mine snag me one, for my little one last month from Hockeytown Authentics. I think they had the Cup one going for $15, and a regular one for $25.