• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Just checked the DVR on the Zetterberg fall and it was indeed a blatant trip with no call. Funny how that works.

At least Homer was doing his job there. I suppose he has redeemed himself just a tad for me, but there is a long way to go for him. Honestly, can someone tell me why he isn't benched or on the fourth line.

Sorry. On the positive side we seem to have the turnover problem a little more under control, but I see some tentative playing out there. I'm betting the Wings will turn it on soon. Just sort of feeling things out?

I'm going to kill the stupid motherf***ing kids that live next door. They knocked over my dad's barbecue grill cutting through our yard, and I had to go out there and fix it and I missed the goal.

God DAMN do I hate kids.

Guest Shoreline
I am shocked, shocked I say.

:rolleyes:

Wonder what the ref excuse for that one is.

Just checked the DVR on the Zetterberg fall and it was indeed a blatant trip with no call. Funny how that works.

Maybe had he not laid there like a rag doll and tried to get back on his feet the refs might have respected him more and called it. This is a factor. Keep moving your feet and refs like that.

I'm going to kill the stupid motherf***ing kids that live next door. They knocked over my dad's barbecue grill cutting through our yard, and I had to go out there and fix it and I missed the goal.

God DAMN do I hate kids.

You know there are intermissions for these sorts of things, right?