• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

That was a God awful period.

Ozzie is on pace to face almost 60 shots. The defense needs to be way better than this s***. Also, our concecutive games streak allowing a PP goal just went up by another game. The PK is our biggest weakness right now and tonight it was Sammy's blunder much like Franzen in the last game.

Also, where are Hank and Franzen? Very quiet period for them.

Or Dats at all this year? Or last playoffs?

Or ever?

Emerikdrrriiiiiiiive.jpg

Poor Dats...unless he scores, no one notices. Keep un-noticing...we'll keep him!

Intent to be an *******?

More like intent to keep the games competitive and close and thus entertaining for fans not in Detroit or Chicago. More entertainment, more revenue, NHL pays bills, Bettman gets his yacht, etc.

Difference between s***cago and Anaheim.

Anaheim starts scrums after the whistle but actually have the physical power to hurt somebody.

Chicago players look like a bunch of school girls trying to get the last good history book.

Hahaha. exactly. Kane trying to shove a Wing was really cute.

What are the faceoff total, anyone? It feels like the Wings have won maybe two.

13 to 12 us.

I'm sorry, do you live here? If I didn't go out there and fix it and put it in the garage, the little twits would have done it again. And I don't feel like going to jail for assaulting a child.

Trespassing/destruction property laws exist where you do? Have a friend in the local PD?

Edited by syntax

Sloppy and lazy period

Wings PK continue to be absolutely BRUTAL

Datsyuk and Hossa just can't score, just split them already it just DOES NOT work...

You appear to be watching another game.. because Hossa scored the goal.. and they have looked to be our best line so far tonight..

Sloppy and lazy period

Wings PK continue to be absolutely BRUTAL

Datsyuk and Hossa just can't score, just split them already it just DOES NOT work...

That was a great kill until Sammy (who shouldn't be killing penalties) came out of the box and had like 10 seconds and tons of space with the puck but just managed to pass it to the Hawks defenseman.

That's stupid. The stick was right under his skate, so where could he move his feet to? He was tripped. Bad non-call.

Really, it brings a sense of pride to you when our stars lay there waiting for the whistle? Sorry, I expect a little more. Perhaps had you played hockey on something other than PS2 you might know refs do indeed think this way. If they missed the trip and see you laying there it hardly brings about a sense of, "Gee, look at the poor guy laying there, maybe I should blow a whistle."

Other than the penalties by the Dumbass Devorsky (hmm coincidence that there's another 5 on 3 in this game, like the last one (game 7) he refereed)?

Chicago has to start thinking they just played their best period of hockey and are tied, and got a goal on a fluke, one that I can live with. If thats the worst that happens all game, we're in good shape.

Is the NHL the worst refereed league out of the major 4??? WTF, there needs to be some kind of accountability

good luck with that arguement I think the Refs should sit in the press conference answer forthemselves just like the coaches and players just my opinion tho

not to bad of a period. the hawks goal is bulls*** but ofcourse they get the bounces.

wings PP---WHERE DID IT GO? yes we scored 1 but its lookn s***ty.

our PK------OZZY! he seems like hes by himself out there.

ozzy saved the period for us. dats and hossa need to score asap

the hawks came out shooting like crazy. if it wasnt for ozzy we would be down 4-1 already!!!!!

wings need to step it up!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You appear to be watching another game.. because Hossa scored the goal.. and they have looked to be our best line so far tonight..

Rafalski got the goal I believe. But that line has looked good.

Scrappy in front of the net! I like it!

That was one thing that went exceedingly well for the Wings in that period. They took very little s*** in front of their own net. I'm proud of them.

Is the NHL the worst refereed league out of the major 4??? WTF, there needs to be some kind of accountability

YES.

And it will continue to be until we get some accountablilty on these refs, e.g. instant replays.

That was a great kill until Sammy (who shouldn't be killing penalties) came out of the box and had like 10 seconds and tons of space with the puck but just managed to pass it to the Hawks defenseman.

Absolutely, that cost us the goal. Hard to knock Sammy too much since he has been more than filling his shoes. Was he out there because we were short a D?

Guest mindfly

I'm really impressed with osgood though, keep up the good work, the team in front of you obviously needs you to bail them out tonight.

Very similar to Game 1's first period. Getting the tying goal is huge. I'm wondering what the Wings have to do in order to stop giving up power play goals. Their PK has been sensational, but then the opposing teams get cheap little goals at the side of the net or, like tonight, off a defenseman's skate. You can't really do anything about it, but it's still tough.

Pavel looks good tonight. Hossa looks...eh.

Ozzie has been great again. I love that man.