• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCF GAME 2 GDT: Blackhawks 2 at Red Wings 3 (OT)

Rate this topic

You know, in Europe if a soccer referee messes up on calls, they get suspended with no pay and they accumulate negative points that could cause them to go and referee in the minors. That point system is available to be seen by everyone too

:thumbup: Oh Yeah I like that idea....

I hate how they get to change the outcome of games and never have to account for it ......BS

You know, in Europe if a soccer referee messes up on calls, they get suspended with no pay and they accumulate negative points that could cause them to go and referee in the minors. That point system is available to be seen by everyone too

I bet they feel a little bit of a threat to their safety as well for bad calls. Alas, too bad it didn't work out this way. We and the NHL are far too civilized. That is our problem.

Holy s*** am I glad I didn't see any Wings fans embarrassing themselves in that Fanarchy commercial. The executive who thought of that show needs to be kicked out on his ass and sent to work for QVC until he's 95. I can't think of a worse idea for a TV show that I've ever seen.

I give that show a month before they run out of submissions and start staging it or something.

Pretty lazy first period. That's all I can really say. We just looked slow and didn't have the drive that is necessary to win.

Let's see, we came back to tie the game and there's still 40 minutes of hockey left.

Oh yeah, we're so screwed.

How was a back door play a fluke?

Especially off a puck that should have EASILY been cleared.

Uh, it was a pass across the front, hit the skate and bounced in. That's a fluke.

But I agree, it should never have happened on account of the bad clear.

People, lay off the PK. The goal they got was a FLUKE GOAL. nothing you can do about that.

What about the other 10 or so consecutive games allowing a PP goal. Were those all flukes?

When it becomes a recurring theme, then there should be cause for concern.

People, lay off the PK. The goal they got was a FLUKE GOAL. nothing you can do about that.

Not really. Sammy made a lousy play, right after making a very good one. The bounce was fluky, but the play that led to it shouldn't have happened. Puck should have been down the ice.

I bet they feel a little bit of a threat to their safety as well for bad calls. Alas, too bad it didn't work out this way. We and the NHL are far too civilized. That is our problem.

Opposing team scores.

I go to get a beer, talk to someone, generally piss and moan.

I come back to find the score tied.

The tradition continues....

Guest lilja4mvp
Their PK has been sensational

2mi2fbl.jpg