• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mike

ECF Game #2 GDT

Rate this topic

Best thing that's happened all game:

someone buzzed up to my apartment. My Hudler jersey and Pavel tshirt both just got here, hurrah! :D

Oh, uh... still go Canes. ;)

Congrats! Are you going to wear one of them for the game tomorrow night as you hunt down all them neato kitty cut-up photos and yell at the TV?

Congrats! Are you going to wear one of them for the game tomorrow night as you hunt down all them neato kitty cut-up photos and yell at the TV?

:D Of course! I actually immediately changed into the I <3 Pavel t-shirt. The jersey is kind of swimming on me, but I don't really care.

thing about both these teams,....both the canes PP and the pens PK will both be wildly ineffective against the wings. The pens PK in particular where they all collapse on the goalie arn't going to happen with homer in front of the net.

I swear the Hurricanes did the same thing when we played them in the Cup Finals. They pass way too much on the power play. They waste so much time trying to move the puck rather than shoot it. :ranting:

Best thing that's happened all game:

someone buzzed up to my apartment. My Hudler jersey and Pavel tshirt both just got here, hurrah! :D

Oh, uh... still go Canes. ;)

Haha, awesome.

Dang, 4-3 Pens. Kunitz first goal or something. :crybaby:

God, way to fail in the last ten seconds Canes. :rolleyes:

Pens score, 4-3 Kunitz

Looked a lot like what happened to us in game 2 on the 2nd goal. Getting stuck in your zone like that is lethal.

maybe it's my blind all consuming hatred for the pens but i'm really not all that impressed by them. Carolina outplayed the hell out of them for most of that period but failed to convert. I don't really think it was anything pitts did, just carolina trying to much cute stuff. The pens have been opportunistic i'l give them that. The difference between us and the canes is that they may give you six or seven quality chances from a lapse on D a night. You're lucky to get two against us.

And Canes to the box.

I'm not sure what that was. But it definitely wasn't tripping. Holding or Interference, I could see.

Also, anyone else giggle when it appeared the puck hit Crosby in the head? :lol:

I've been complaining all year about the Wings not being able to clear the zone. Sometimes, it feels like they're the worst at it of any team in the league. Watching that last Carolina attempt, I've decided to stop complaining.

The man love for Crosby by these comentators is starting to make me feel a little nauseous and uncomfortable :puke:

I'm not Crosby 'fan', but you can't argue with 24pts in 15 games... that's just retarded good.